PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

dengood1
05-13-2007, 06:33 AM
To all of the moms out there who have raised us and that help us raise our children and keep us boys in line---cheers----this day is yours. Don't forget your mother and wives today----pamper them! :righton: I lost my mother 30 years ago, when I was 8. Cherish every moment with yours....

Happy Mother's Day moms!:applause:

trhland
05-13-2007, 06:49 AM
daddy and samantha are taking mommy out today . daddys going to take care of samantha change her diapers and wipe her nose all day and give mom a brake! and treat mom to dinner tonite!:o i already changed 1 diaper .20 more to go:confused: :D

alban61
05-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Happy Mothers Day!!!

ScottB
05-13-2007, 09:15 AM
I detailed mommy's car last night, and allowed her to sleep in a bit. Until my boobs grow milk, there is only so much I can do with a new baby in the home !

dengood1
05-13-2007, 10:27 AM
I detailed mommy's car last night, and allowed her to sleep in a bit. , there is only so much I can do with a new baby in the home !

Just got done with my wifes car...whew...humid this morning!
Until my boobs grow milk
sounds like you're waiting patiently:p

Brace1
05-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I detailed mommy's car last night, and allowed her to sleep in a bit. Until my boobs grow milk, there is only so much I can do with a new baby in the home !

Same boat here with a 4-month old, although I didn't detail her car. I think even if I could produce milk, mom is better at comforting the kids anyway.

At least I made her an awesome breakfast, folded clothes, let her sleep in, and she hasn't had to lift a finger to do any cooking today. Doing the best I can sans breastmilk.:o

FloridaNative
05-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Same boat here with a 4-month old, although I didn't detail her car. I think even if I could produce milk, mom is better at comforting the kids anyway.

At least I made her an awesome breakfast, folded clothes, let her sleep in, and she hasn't had to lift a finger to do any cooking today. Doing the best I can sans breastmilk.:o

You're a good man! Can I send my husband over to your house to take some lessons?? lol :p

wytstang
05-13-2007, 03:54 PM
To all the mothers out there THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

ltoman
05-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks guys! You all rock.
Lost mine nearly 5 years ago of cancer....

klumzypinoy
05-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks guys! You all rock.
Lost mine nearly 5 years ago of cancer....

:(