PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time Coming to Michigan !!!

AntC
03-12-2013, 11:24 AM
:autowash:Hey Geekers!, the weather is finally starting to break here in Michigan, and Im ready to rinse off the salt and apply some wax,

this yeah Im thinking about shampooing my Girlfriends lil truck, so I need some tips on product, ( I'll post pics as the weather warms):buffing:

Setec Astronomy
03-12-2013, 11:33 AM
We rinsed off the salt here in NJ over the weekend, sprayed a little shiny stuff on, etc.

Klasse Act
03-12-2013, 11:40 AM
After the initial carwash you'll wanna clay the paint before you put anything on the car for sure, don't wanna rub the grit that's surely on there from the winter's salt and dirt assult.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

AntC
03-12-2013, 11:47 AM
After the initial carwash you'll wanna clay the paint before you put anything on the car for sure, don't wanna rub the grit that's surely on there from the winter's salt and dirt assult.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Oh yeah, Im doing her interior though, I think she may have clear coat failure on the outside, a shame too, its black and I know I can make it look 100 times better

BobbyG
03-12-2013, 01:00 PM
It is that time of year when all of us in the North come out of hibernation and start the spring ritual....Thank GOD!! :props:

Hoytman
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM
It is that time of year when all of us in the North come out of hibernation and start the spring ritual....Thank GOD!! :props:
:iagree: