PDA

View Full Version : CG glossworkz glaze

oldgeek
03-11-2013, 05:54 PM
I wanted to try the glossworkz glaze this spring. Can (or should) I put an LSP topper over it?

jjj
03-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Yeah you can top it. I would def put something on top to protect the job that the glaze is going to do filling in minor imperfections and the shine/depth it will produce. When your lsp is gone more than likely so is your glaze. i.e if you use something that lasts weeks, chances are at the end of that time your glaze is gone too.

vegas911gts
03-11-2013, 06:46 PM
You have to top it so that it'll last longer. Black light is a little better than glossworkz glaze imho. I've tried both and sold the barely used bottle of gg.

sasson
03-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I wanted to try the glossworkz glaze this spring. Can (or should) I put an LSP topper over it?

For my customers and myself I only use Glossworkz Glaze ( and mirror finish sometimes ).

Glossworkz Give Amazing shine, PLUS Many people told me That Glossworkz "Fill up" Scratches and swirls making them less visible.
It's Cheap It's great... Use it, you won't be sorry. :props:

jjj
03-12-2013, 09:47 AM
For my customers and myself I only use Glossworkz Glaze ( and mirror finish sometimes ).

Glossworkz Give Amazing shine, PLUS Many people told me That Glossworkz "Fill up" Scratches and swirls making them less visible.
It's Cheap It's great... Use it, you won't be sorry. :props:

How do u like mirror finish? I have deep reflections and it looks good on dark colors.

sasson
03-12-2013, 01:12 PM
How do u like mirror finish? I have deep reflections and it looks good on dark colors.

Wet Mirror has No protection, And just Enhances the shine... Good enough for me !
Makes Mirror Wet deep Crystal Shine...
But I usually Use Glossworkz Glaze, It does almost the same, with many cool Features.

Wet mirror Could be amazing if you already waxed your car... And after a while you want to Wash it... Top it with wet mirror... Amazing Amazing... :dblthumb2:

jjj
03-12-2013, 01:42 PM
I have been looking at it for a while. Will it take lsp off? Have u put under a Nuba/ or product like coly 845? I'm just trying to talk myself into it...lol!

sasson
03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I usually Put Glossworkz After Clay to reduce scratches and swirls and to have a nice shine added, then I add sealant and wax...
I don't know too much about wet mirror, But I think it shouldn't damage anything... You could always check...