PDA

View Full Version : which microfiber?

Colosoccer15
03-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Ok, so I recently.viewed a video on the Gary dean method for using a rinseless wash and it caught my attention. So Im wondering which microfiber that is currently on bogo would be a good choice to stock up on for this method. Since the method requires so many microfiber, I was looking at the artic white since they cost the least and I could notice the dirt on them more easily. I plan on using ONRWW if that helps someone's opinion. Any input would be helpful

mikeh14
03-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Ok, so I recently.viewed a video on the Gary dean method for using a rinseless wash and it caught my attention. So Im wondering which microfiber that is currently on bogo would be a good choice to stock up on for this method. Since the method requires so many microfiber, I was looking at the artic white since they cost the least and I could notice the dirt on them more easily. I plan on using ONRWW if that helps someone's opinion. Any input would be helpful

I use the Eurow shag 660gsm towels when I do an ONR wash. AG doesn't sell them, but googling should find you them. $28 for 10 of them was more cost effective for me

m249saw
03-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Interested in this as well.