PDA

View Full Version : Which One? Vapamore MR-100 PRIMO vs Mytee Firebird VS1500

My Detailing Guys
03-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I’m going to purchase a steamer this week and your suggestions would be appreciated. I'd like to purchase the VX-5000, but I'm not ready to spend that much at this time. I’m looking at either the Vapamore or Mytee as a starter streamer system. From what I've read they are about the same, the price difference is 50 bucks on AG. Has anyone used either one of these systems, or what are your thoughts as to the pros & cons?

Thanks,
Greg

Pureshine
03-11-2013, 11:59 AM
I have the Dupray but if I was going to buy one of the two I would get the VX5000.

My Detailing Guys
03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I have the Dupray but if I was going to buy one of the two I would get the VX5000.

I've read great things about the Dupray and VX5000, however I'm looking at either Vapamore or Mytee. I'm hoping to get the better of the two, and in the future get the VX5000.

cutter
03-11-2013, 01:52 PM
I have the VX-5000 and it is a great steamer...I do wish I had bought an extractor instead of this...but if you want a steamer you can't go wrong with the VX-5000.

Pureshine
03-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Then I would go with the Mytee a trusted name and can't go wrong.

My Detailing Guys
03-11-2013, 02:44 PM
I have the VX-5000 and it is a great steamer...I do wish I had bought an extractor instead of this...but if you want a steamer you can't go wrong with the VX-5000.

I have an extractor and it's a great tool to have. I feel a streamer would help for some of those hard to get places plus speed up the cleaning process.

My Detailing Guys
03-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Then I would go with the Mytee a trusted name and can't go wrong.

Thanks, I was leaning towards the Mytee.

cutter
03-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Buy the best you can...Mytee is a really good brand. I would buy a Mytee brand extractor if I could

Harleyguy
03-11-2013, 06:11 PM
I have the vapormore which is a nice machine for the price .Thenunit heats up pretty fast and has a nice recovery time .One of the downsides of the unit I feel is the the plastic extensions when you use them let's say to clean wood floors I try not to press down to hard on them they feel like they are going to break.If you just use the handle with an attachment it's ok .But one of the reasons I bought it was to use around the house also. If you need a machine to use on a daily basis I would wait and save up for a machine that has metal wands if you use it like I do once in a while you should be fine. I bought the machine from AG when they had the 15% sale off on everything with free shipping .

SuperiorAutoLLC
03-11-2013, 06:13 PM
I would go with the Mytee

My Detailing Guys
03-11-2013, 07:57 PM
I have the vapormore which is a nice machine for the price .Thenunit heats up pretty fast and has a nice recovery time .One of the downsides of the unit I feel is the the plastic extensions when you use them let's say to clean wood floors I try not to press down to hard on them they feel like they are going to break.If you just use the handle with an attachment it's ok .But one of the reasons I bought it was to use around the house also. If you need a machine to use on a daily basis I would wait and save up for a machine that has metal wands if you use it like I do once in a while you should be fine. I bought the machine from AG when they had the 15% sale off on everything with free shipping .

Thanks for the information. My usage of the steamer would be a second option to my extractor at least in the beginning. Using the steamer as part of a disinfecting process on seat, vents, cupholders. My extractor would be for the carpets.