PDA

View Full Version : Carpro Cquartz Fabric & Leather Coating questions

Chito
03-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Just got my CCF&LC. So I thoroughly clean the leather using diluted OPC and dried it. Do I apply a leather conditioner first before applying the CCF&LC? Or after? Also, maybe a stupid question, will CCF&LC work on leather shoes and bags?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AG Online

HellaBroke
03-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Ccf&lc is too long of qn acronym if everyone starta using that too... holy cow... ;)
I used a leather cleaner to clean my light gray leather seats... us3d a hair dryer to make sure they were competely dry liberally sprayed the cquarts on the seats waited about 4-5 min dabbed with micro fiber turned the car heater on max high heat closed the doors and let it dry for 15 min or so... wadte of gas yes but worked to dry the seats completely... and now clean and condition every 3-4 weeks is the norm. Seats arent as hard to clean as what they used to be.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AG Online

neat e34
03-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Haven't used it but I think a conditioner could potentially cause bonding problems, unless they mention it's OK in the directions.

If you really want to use a conditioner first I would contact AG for their opinion.

Can't see why it wouldn't work on any leather

vegas911gts
03-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Ask corey of carpro usa. He's a really good guy and will help you out.

Chito
03-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Thanks guys! Will ask carpro directly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AG Online