PDA

View Full Version : My first review (well sort of a review)

runrun411
03-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Finally some weather good enough to do an ONR on my white Honda Pilot. When I was done I decided to spray some Megs Quik Wax on it (couldn't spend all day, plus it was still a little cold out). I bought it a long time ago before AG at Auto Zone, it's the Megs consumer line in the red bottle. Yeah I have plenty of spray waxes but figured since I have it I may as well use it to get rid of it. Then I got curious and decided to try out the sample bottle of Pinnacle Sovereign Liquid Spray Wax. WOW what a difference. The Quik Wax seemed a little sticky once it hit the surface. I guess that would be because I kind of hazes fast needing a little extra effort to buff to a shine. The Pinnacle Sovereign went on slick and polished the surface even slicker. I'm sorry I don't have pics as it started to get dark outside. Yeah, I know, I know:postpics:

I was just so floored by the look after using the liquid Sovereign I just has to share my amazement. Now, what do I do with that old bottle of Megs Quik Wax.

camaro2ssblack
03-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah I got great initial results with the spray wax but don't count on any protection or durability.

runrun411
03-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Yeah I got great initial results with the spray wax but don't count on any protection or durability.

Yeah I know. When the weather gets better I'm gonna do a full correction. It will take a long time on that truck.