PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek paste waxes

Circa40
03-09-2013, 10:13 AM
I have the sample sizes of Fuzion, Souveran and Midnight Sun waxes in my cart. I want to take advantage of the current sale but don't want to buy all three.
I already have Pennacle Series 2 wax but Im not sure if any of the 3 other waxes look different.

Do any of these waxes look any better then another or perhaps more durable?

jlax2485
03-09-2013, 10:36 AM
I have souveran and you may stretch a month out of it if your car is outside all the time.

van185
03-09-2013, 11:08 AM
I really like Fuzion. The durability of waxes will depend on the paints condition, the vehicles use(garage kept, etc.), and weather where your at. What may last longer in one place may not last as long somewhere else. In my opinion the top of the line waxes seem to be more of a show car wa than a durable wax. I live in Western North Carolina where we have alot of salt on the roads in the winter. I've found for durabilty and price that Pinnalce XTM 360 and Collinite Insulator Wax #845 last longer than other waxes that I've tried. I've also found no other wax like Fuzion for shine. It really makes dark colored paint stand out. Hope that helps a little.

trhland
03-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Souveran all the way....it's so easy to apply even if you need to throw another coat on and a month it only takes 15 minutes I'm putting a coat on my truck tomorrow

Circa40
03-09-2013, 02:51 PM
That's for the responses gents. I might buy both Fuzion and souveran :)

ScottB
03-09-2013, 04:16 PM

great choice :props:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM

You cant go wrong with these. You will enjoy both. Put Fuzion down first and then Souveran on top.

Circa40
03-10-2013, 07:18 PM
You cant go wrong with these. You will enjoy both. Put Fuzion down first and then Souveran on top.

Thats just nuts...I think I'll try it though. Order placed :props: