PDA

View Full Version : I broke down

jjj
03-08-2013, 09:29 PM
I broke down and bought the dp microfiber detergent. I hope it is worth it. I have been a free and clear guy for years. Anyone used it? Like it?

runrun411
03-08-2013, 09:32 PM
I broke down and bought the dp microfiber detergent. I hope it is worth it. I have been a free and clear guy for years. Anyone used it? Like it?

I've been using griot's MF cleaner. I works really well. Let us know how you like DP.

y8s
03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
I got the DP cleaner and so far I'm impressed. It reaches down to the proper cheapness and up to the proper effectiveness levels.

jjj
03-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I got the DP cleaner and so far I'm impressed. It reaches down to the proper cheapness and up to the proper effectiveness levels.

Thanks for the info!
Are you using recommended ounces?

[QUOTE]
I've been using griot's MF cleaner. I works really well. Let us know how you like DP.

Thanks will do!

spiralout462
03-08-2013, 11:23 PM
I have used Pinnacle and Blackfire. I recently bought the DP Micro Cleaner because of the cost. I am looking foward to trying it out.

ihaveacamaro
03-08-2013, 11:51 PM
it works great, I use it as advertised.

WRXINXS
03-09-2013, 07:29 AM
I have heard alot of good things about it although I hear that the Blackfire is at the very top of the heap as far as MF cleaner go (But also in terms of price as well!!)

Bunky
03-09-2013, 07:34 AM
I have used Pinnacle and Blackfire. I recently bought the DP Micro Cleaner because of the cost. I am looking foward to trying it out.

Please report your opinions. The Blackfire is more expensive because the directions call for 2x what many microfiber cleaners use. I have used Microrestore.

It was not bad but Blackfire worked better for me (He washer) and also left the towels feeling better without using the vinegar in the rinse trick.

IID
03-09-2013, 07:34 AM
I hear that the Blackfire is at the very top of the heap as far as MF cleaner go

:iagree:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/52549-stuff-shiznit.html?highlight=Shiznit

WJinLV
03-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Im using a $3 bottle of woolite in a sink of warm water and the towels come out perfect. Im not knocking the MF cleaners, but I figured that was just too much for my use.

Rsurfer
03-09-2013, 09:02 AM

All house brands..is there much of a difference?

y8s
03-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the info!
Are you using recommended ounces?

Using per the directions on the bottle, yup.

Tyipcally since I'm only doing my own cars and don't have more than a small heap of towels, most loads are "small" and maybe "very dirty" and I'll maybe add 25% or so to the amount used.

This is in a standard top loading Kenmore Calypso.

Towels come out clean and fuzzy and soft.

spiralout462
03-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Please report your opinions. The Blackfire is more expensive because the directions call for 2x what many microfiber cleaners use. I have used Microrestore.

It was not bad but Blackfire worked better for me (He washer) and also left the towels feeling better without using the vinegar in the rinse trick.

Both the Pinnacle and Blackfire cleaned my towels well. If I were to buy either again it would be the Pinnacle Micro Restore. It is more concentrated and made my towels feel better than new. I don't think there is anything wrong with the Blackfire I just don't see how it's better than Pinnacle. I am looking foward to trying the DP this coming week.

Speed-Dude
03-09-2013, 01:51 PM
For some reason with the pinnacle I found it was harder for the detergent to rinse out? I have an HE washer and used hot and cold cycles with an extra rinse. It sort of left a "crispier" (if you can call it that) feeling to the MF vs. the blackfire. But man is the blackfire expensive! :/