PDA

View Full Version : My car was Violated!

Pages : [1] 2

Inferno
03-08-2013, 09:05 AM
So, this morning I'm having a cool dream while asleep on my day off, strippers and cars I think. I was sleeping with one of the bedroom windows open, sleeping over the morning traffic routine of my neighbors when I heard a "Pop!", then a car alarm, then my Viper fob notification on my nightstand, in that order. The Fob alarm nullified it was my car outside being molested. I jumped out of bed, went straight to the window blinds and saw a PT cruiser behind my baby in a mounted position, as it backed up I memorized the license plate, and as It drove off like nothing happened I wrote it down. I was furious!! No morning wood here, my morning was ruined and I hadn't even fully woken up yet! I grabbed my keys, my Beretta, and my wallet and ran outside the house, and into my car. As I was reversing, looking for traffic in either direction, who do I spy in my eyes, the PT!!! My exhaust deepened as it gazed upon the predator that took its virginity. As I backed out the PT turned into it's home. I mashed the gas letting out some anger, doing a burnout all the way to the perps house, and parked right behind the violator. A scared looking women steps out, and comes toward my passenger window, with my hand on the grips of my Beretta my finger looks for the trigger to find none avail, I looked down and it was because my hand was on my Pistol Grip shifter.....Damn!! She says can I help you sir? I say yeah kill yourself, in my head though. I said you hit my car in my driveway and drove off like nothing happened. She said yes she did and she's sorry. She explained she was trying to back out of my driveway looking for street traffic and when she gassed it she realized she didn't move the gear to reverse, so she quickly braked and turned the wheel, hitting the side of my rear bumper. I told her it was a hit and run, and I have it on camera. I told her what if it was a little kid? She said that was different. Little did she know I spend more on my car than she does on her children, my car is six years old and I still give him baths at the house two times a week, he is my child. It was still a little dark so I told her I would go back home and inspect the damage when the sun comes up, and if it's not reversible by me I will come back so we can make an insurance report without the cops. She said again she was sorry and she would be home all day. Looking at the damage when I returned, I think it was only paint transfer, so it should be okay. Daylight is almost up so I'm gonna compound the area to hopefully reverse what happened, but sadly not the memories of events. Wish me luck!

Setec Astronomy
03-08-2013, 09:14 AM
You really ought to write for a men's magazine...wait, do they still print men's magazines?!?!

Fishincricket
03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Some people....

WJinLV
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Lucky she didnt get shot. I dont know about your state, but where I live you can only draw a gun if a your life or another persons life is in danger, not property, unless someone is in your home.

BobbyG
03-08-2013, 10:57 AM
People do this all the time and I'm glad you went after her!

The bottom line is she hit your car, the impact did damage, she left the scene without notifying you and you have proof. I would report the whole thing to the police and could care less if she has kids or what her excuse is! :mad: :bat:

Inferno
03-08-2013, 11:54 AM
People do this all the time and I'm glad you went after her!

The bottom line is she hit your car, the impact did damage, she left the scene without notifying you and you have proof. I would report the whole thing to the police and could care less if she has kids or what her excuse is! :mad: :bat:
The paint transfer came off as well as a burn line in the clear that was about 6 inches long. What is not coming off is webbing in the basecoat where the paint/bumper flexed on impact, the clear was okay so the webbing looks embedded. Luckily it's on the very bottom of the bumper where it curves in so nobody will notice it, but I sure will every time I wash it. I'm going to just have to move on from this. I'm more mad that she fled. I'd be okay if she would have just knocked on my door and told me what happened, instead she made herself look like an A-hole, and hopefully her shame is punishment enough.

Lucky she didnt get shot. I dont know about your state, but where I live you can only draw a gun if a your life or another persons life is in danger, not property, unless someone is in your home.
In Texas your vehicle is an extension of your domain. I took my Beretta because I didn't know who was behind the wheel, or wether or not it was intentional. In the worst situation, If it was a dude that came to my car window (my domain) as I was parked in the street (public property), and made me feel unsafe and threatened it would be within state law to defend myself and my property.

Some people....
There's a lot of them here in S.A., many have no insurance. This lady was just trying to flee. She obviously was going to turn back around to go to her house, after she hit me she passed up her house to flee, a few minutes later I guess she thought the coast was clear to return back home.....

You really ought to write for a men's magazine...wait, do they still print men's magazines?!?!
That's funny, my English teacher told me the same thing in HS.

BobbyG
03-08-2013, 12:46 PM
The paint transfer came off as well as a burn line in the clear that was about 6 inches long. What is not coming off is webbing in the basecoat where the paint/bumper flexed on impact, the clear was okay so the webbing looks embedded. Luckily it's on the very bottom of the bumper where it curves in so nobody will notice it, but I sure will every time I wash it. I'm going to just have to move on from this.

I'm more mad that she fled. I'd be okay if she would have just knocked on my door and told me what happened, instead she made herself look like an A-hole, and hopefully her shame is punishment enough.

I couldn't agree more! :props:

If someone accidentally damaged my car and fessed up to it right away taking full responsibility I have no issues at all, that's why they call them accidents. It's when they slither away attempting to avoid blame and the consequences I become infuriated...

LazyGhost
03-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Well, was she attractive? For some reason youve left that part out of your story. And im sorry to say that her level of attractiveness does hold some merit as to how much some of us can share your pain, or offer advice!

Inferno
03-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Well, was she attractive? For some reason youve left that part out of your story. And im sorry to say that her level of attractiveness does hold some merit as to how much some of us can share your pain, or offer advice!

She was butt ugly, if I had to find something in comparison it would be a Pug, however if you looked at her and you owned a Pug you would be Offended!!

Boudin
03-08-2013, 01:15 PM
As a pug owner, I'm offended, great story however.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dr_Pain
03-08-2013, 01:24 PM
She was butt ugly, if I had to find something in comparison it would be a Pug, however if you looked at her and you owned a Pug you would be Offended!!

I guess no chance of "mounting her" as she mounted your baby?

:nomore:

runrun411
03-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Make sure there's no damage underneath the car (exhaust, etc.). Sometimes it only appears to be no damage and then months later you find out something's really wrong. File a police report just in case you end up in front of judge Judy.

FUNX650
03-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Some people....
^^^:iagree:^^^....... :nomore:.......

Well, was she attractive?

She was butt ugly

^^^That's alright.^^^
Can you find out for me if she can cook?
Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

"Say man!
Hey man!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook!

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you". ~ Jimmy Soul
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Bob

Inferno
03-08-2013, 02:00 PM
I guess no chance of "mounting her" as she mounted your baby?

:nomore:

http://i.imgflip.com/qxb3.jpg

Inferno
03-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Make sure there's no damage underneath the car (exhaust, etc.). Sometimes it only appears to be no damage and then months later you find out something's really wrong. File a police report just in case you end up in front of judge Judy. I'd rather not make a big stink about something so minor with someone who lives 7 houses down from me, the exhaust is okay.

^^^:iagree:^^^....... :nomore:.......

"Say man!
Hey man!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook!

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you". ~ Jimmy Soul

Bob
I love home made tortillas, so I have a friend who knows a friend who brings over illegals who will cook and clean in exchange for help with naturalization/marriage. So if I wanted that I could just tell him to find me a tortilla maker.