PDA

View Full Version : Better than fuzion

Pages : [1] 2 3

HellaBroke
03-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Placing an order on a tub of fuzion and a few other things. I gotta ask. Whats better than fuzion through autogeek? Within some what of reason... the $999 chemical guys stuff is a no go regardless of how good it may or may not be... my wife would kick me out if I dropped a grand on wax...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AG Online

Bamaboy007
03-08-2013, 08:09 AM
better...is very objective but depending on the color of your vehicle, if you get the correct Dodo wax you can get great results for your paint

HellaBroke
03-08-2013, 08:20 AM
I figured I would be opening a can of worms with my word choice...
I predominantly detail black cars... not so much by choice just seems those with black relize its already a pita to keep it clean and its the easiest for even those uneducated car owners that clearly something isnt right with there paint...

I have signature series 2, souveran paste and liquid, about to order fuzion, and figured if im going to throw down a little $$$ maybe I shoukd make it count and pick up a little something extra... my birthdays coming up!

Is there anything out there that really stands apart above fuzion in regards to beading or durribility or?

Or is fuzion pretty much the top notch for the reasonable wax price range (not that wax should be scaled on a price because hell 75% of the time customers love ss2 on any give car...the other 22% want oc or exo and the other 3% coukdent tell the difference between ss2 and turtle wax)

van185
03-08-2013, 08:45 AM
Of all the different wax that I've tried Fuzion seems to deliver the best looking finish. The end result is amazing expecially on the darker colors. May not be as durable as some though.

Bigbull2984
03-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Fuzion is a great wax that provides a great pop, but "better" is such a opinionated term when it comes to wax.

For me on my black car I prefer Blackfire WD with Blackfire MS, over Fuzion.

KBsToy
03-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Just finishing a quick coat of fuzion on my candy apple red mustang now. Will take some pics in garage and hopefull outside in sun which will really show it off. Don`t forget u geat a free refill also.
:buffing:

Again this is just my opinion...........

mbkite
03-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Dodo wax the jimmy Hendrix experience is real good on black.
I have solv. Fusion and purple haze ..
Try the purple haze in a test pot

Jrocket
03-08-2013, 09:36 AM
The main reason I have held off ordering Fuzion is due to all the Fuzion owners commenting on how much it attracts dust.. Iat have used other waxes that attract dust and it's a P. I. T. A. I love waxing every few weeks and after all that hard work the last thing I want is dust showing up so quick. Especially on a clients car

that's just my .02

I do hear great things in terms of looks though.

The Bouncers Line has captured my Interest and will prob be my next purchase. Just trying to decide which one

Klasse Act
03-08-2013, 09:41 AM
If your worried about dust get yourself some sealants inplace of the Fuzion, even buying the mini sized one you should be able to buy 2 different sealants, like DG #111 and BFWD for instance. I used Fuzion on my car before winter and its held up pretty good and I can't say I notice alot of dusting but then again my CRZ is Storm Silver Metallic, a darker silver.

Inferno
03-08-2013, 09:42 AM
The main reason I have held off ordering Fuzion is due to all the Fuzion owners commenting on how much it attracts dust.. Iat have used other waxes that attract dust and it's a P. I. T. A. I love waxing every few weeks and after all that hard work the last thing I want is dust showing up so quick. Especially on a clients car

that's just my .02

The Bouncers Line has captured my Interest and will prob be my next purchase. Just trying to decide which one
Usually most spray detailers/sealants can solve that. After waxing and sitting a few minutes I go back outside and mist some V7 over the fuzion, it looks wetter and kills the charge.

swanicyouth
03-08-2013, 09:43 AM
I've found nothing better than Fuzion. I've tried PHP by Dodo and Fuzion is better. All cars outside get dusty. I'm not sure how one can tell if an LSP attracts more dust, or if there is just more dust or pollen out when it was applied. I've never noticing it attracting more dust.

Jrocket
03-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Usually most spray detailers/sealants can solve that. After waxing and sitting a few minutes I go back outside and mist some V7 over the fuzion, it looks wetter and kills the charge.

Great Suggestion.. I do this as well.. I spray V7 after waxing but I still notice more dusting attraction from wax in general.

I've found nothing better than Fuzion. I've tried PHP by Dodo and Fuzion is better. All cars outside get dusty. I'm not sure how one can tell if an LSP attracts more dust, or if there is just more dust or pollen out when it was applied. I've never noticing it attracting more dust.

I have 2 coats of Menzerna Powerlock on my pearl white subaru and notice hardly any dust whatsoever.. however I have topped PL w/ many different waxes and immediately notice more dust attraction. Also before using MPL I applied DODO Light Fantastic to the entire car and noticed quite a bit of dust after a few hours being outside.. Car is garaged kept in FL.. So naturally lots of pollen and dust just like everywhere else. so of course its to be expected.. but I have def noticed far more dust attraction to wax vs sealants.. and I'm sure some waxes attract far more dust than others..

qThats all..

OP
As I mentioned earlier and others have previously stated I'm sure Fuzion is still an incredible wax.
Go ahead and try the sample size if your unsure Im sure you will enjoy the end results

pickles
03-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Fusion is great, but I can't tell the difference between it and finish Kare pink paste. Dodo light fantastic is awesome as well.

HellaBroke
03-08-2013, 10:11 AM

that's just my .02

I have been eyeing bouncer as well... is it avalible through ag? Ill have to look again. They have 2 that I have been pondering on for a couple weeks. Maybe ill pick one of those up as well.

As for v7 I use v7 after every wash and or wax. Good stuff... or reload from time to time.

And fuzion price wize is a great deal it comes out to $75 bucks a tub and cheaper than souverans normal price..

For sure picking up fuzion just unsure on what More I can pick up. Thanks for the replys guys...

Side note im pissed my AGBUCKS13 expired at the end of feb didnt even pay attention to the experaition could have saved $20 more bucks... silly me for not paying attention!!!

KneeDragr
03-08-2013, 10:31 AM
My favorite wax right now is Griots paste. Its really glossy and wet looking, with impressive durability. It wont challenge a synthetic sealant for duration, but its held up a LOT better than my beauty waxes like P21s and Pete's 53.

I have some Fusion I am waiting to try, but my Vette is still in storage for the winter, and my DD recently had its hood repainted so I cant wax it.

Next month I will give Fusion a test and see how it compares to Griots.