PDA

View Full Version : All In One (AIO) Package Price

rwright
03-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Just curious what you are charging for an AIO service across the industry? Please feel free to add to this if needed, things like machine, pad, product if sold here or just list local product without name, what your service includes. I've had a discussion with several detailers and they claim this is where the money is so maybe this will help folks new to the scene or give seasoned pro's an average.

dsg03gt
03-05-2013, 03:24 PM
I was looking forward to seeing what people are charging too but no replies.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

RhetoricMixes
03-05-2013, 04:05 PM
I only use a AIO if the paint if thin or if the customer only has a short amount of time. I normally do a light 1 step polish then traditionally seal the vehicle afterwards. It takes more time to do it that way but I only detail on the weekends and have the time, otherwise id do AIO's all the time for production detailing.

As far as priving goes have you looked at other shops or detailers in your rea and see what theyre charging? Thatll give you a good idea of what to charge. Dont' necessarily charge what they charge but also figure out a number that you will be happy about. Chemical costs, gas and a hourly wage are things you should consider when setting prices. Also look for a number that your market or area will bear. Dont be too expensive in a small town for example.

rwright
03-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I just started this to see the trend in other areas really, not looking for help pricing my services. :)

rustytruck
03-05-2013, 06:51 PM
My deluxe detail is my service where I use an AIO (high quality one step with wax and a polish with micro diminishing abrasives). It is by far my most popular service. I too am a part time detailer (2 days a week) and prefer a AIO because of time constraints. The diminishing abrasives in the one step are the exact same as the company uses in their best polish. So I am giving some minor paint correction.

My deluxe detail is $179 for a car. My multi step polishing detail starts at $299. Most people want clean and shiny and don't want to spend a ton. Find a quality AIO and you and your customers will love it.

rwright
03-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Most people want clean and shiny and don't want to spend a ton. Find a quality AIO and you and your customers will love it.

I have heard this countless times. I'm like most here who want to take paint to the highest level possible, only problem is most people don't want to pay for it. After lots and lots of consideration, I believe I will make an attempt this year to push the service instead of the usual 1-step polish + wax/seal.

Thanks for the feedback!

CWallace
03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm part time as well, XMT 360 made me a lot of money last summer!
Sometimes I'd top it with Max Wax, customers were extremely happy... I usually charge $125 for cars and more for trucks and SUV's

dsg03gt
03-05-2013, 07:03 PM
What are you guys using for your AIO? I have 360 I'm going to use on my DD once it warms up. I hope it performs as well as I hear.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

AutowerxDetailing
03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
<< Express Detail >> Car: Starting @ $150; Truck/SUV/Van: Starting @ $175 (4 - 5 Hour Service)

I normally use Meg's D151. I also let it correct a little more than what I say... sort of an under promise over deliver type of deal. This is by far my most popular exterior service.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-05-2013, 07:47 PM
<< Express Detail >> Car: Starting @ $150; Truck/SUV/Van: Starting @ $175 (4 - 5 Hour Service)

I normally use Meg's D151. I also let it correct a little more than what I say... sort of an under promise over deliver type of deal. This is by far my most popular exterior service.

My pricing is identical to yours with D151 used as the AIO.

RhetoricMixes
03-05-2013, 07:55 PM
I just started this to see the trend in other areas really, not looking for help pricing my services. :)

Well in that case I have a package i called the "Power Polish Gloss Enhancement" and i charge $180/car and $210/truck for a 1 step correction, sealant, and full interior cleaning with light spot removal.