PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Product Deals????

Pages : [1] 2

skiptut
03-03-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm headed to Detail Fest this year in hopes of getting alot of helping information and finding good (Great) deals on products (of all kinds). Have the past years had prices that can't be beat and I should bring the truck instead of riding the bike down?

Pats300zx
03-03-2013, 11:42 AM
I have no doubt that there will be great sales on all kinds of products during Detail Fest. If I had my way I would bring an 18 wheeler but thats not happening :)

Lim3
03-03-2013, 01:13 PM
i asked the same thing. its up to the vendors to throw out sweet deals. im sure they will be. not to mention if you buy packages from them some might negotiate a nice discount.

fenderpicks
03-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I hope there are good deals lol
Do u just buy products from the vendors at the booths?

Lim3
03-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I hope there are good deals lol
Do u just buy products from the vendors at the booths?

probably.
AG will have pinnacle, wolfgang for sale since they are part of palm beach motoring group.

other brands like optimum will have their own booths depending who shows up.

fenderpicks
03-03-2013, 02:26 PM
So for the people that is attending to DF, do u plan on doing a complete wash? Or just rinseless?

Im taking off on March 21 at night, and i should arrive @ noon of March 22......
Since driving at night im be covered in bugs and what not.... Pretty much entire car is dirty....

I just want to see hows everyone going to wash their car lol... i dont want to be the only one brining all my gears like brushes and all lol

ihaveacamaro
03-03-2013, 03:01 PM
So for the people that is attending to DF, do u plan on doing a complete wash? Or just rinseless?

Im taking off on March 21 at night, and i should arrive @ noon of March 22......
Since driving at night im be covered in bugs and what not.... Pretty much entire car is dirty....

I just want to see hows everyone going to wash their car lol... i dont want to be the only one brining all my gears like brushes and all lol

It's a fest for detailers... I promise you that you won't be the only one!

Plus, I believe that Meghan said that Mothers is bringing a washing rig? Might need to follow up on that with her, as to how that works.

fenderpicks
03-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Is hard to find a bag big and long enough to fit the daytona brush and wheel woolies.
Got any ideas lol?

ihaveacamaro
03-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Is hard to find a bag big and long enough to fit the daytona brush and wheel woolies.
Got any ideas lol?

Mine fit comfortably in my Rupes bag and my Blackfire Bag.

forrest@mothers
03-03-2013, 06:27 PM
It's a fest for detailers... I promise you that you won't be the only one!

Plus, I believe that Meghan said that Mothers is bringing a washing rig? Might need to follow up on that with her, as to how that works.

We are sponsoring the wash area- hoses, buckets, car wash soap, etc.

Since everyone has their own preference for washing and drying, you might want to plan on bringing your favorite mitt and drying towel.

I believe there will be 5 stations for washing, so waiting will be minimal or non-existent.

See you there.

fenderpicks
03-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Idk about this year, but i remember last year, AG offered things like the Metro master blaster and vacuum at the wash area.

But now i know that i need to bring my own mitt lol
i guess i will bring a mitt and throw it away there, and get a new one during the DF lol

swanicyouth
03-03-2013, 08:28 PM

I'm bringing my gear as well. Last time I hit "Bubbles Car Wash" coin-op some place near Stuart. It was a coin-op. Last DF most of the vendors were not selling there own products. Everything was available through AG & there was a % off sale. LeatherMaster's was one company selling their own stuff.

fenderpicks
03-03-2013, 08:38 PM
That is some good information, i was expecting the vendors at the booth sell their products there.... So is only like demo and explain what each product do?

Do u know if the wash bay had like a hose and a firehose nozzle?
If not i will bring my own nozzle lol.
i dont wanna go to coin op washes...

skiptut
03-03-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm sure hoping to find good deals so I come back home and wash my "stuff". I am alway looking for great wax but $95.00 for 8 oz of Pinnacle would kill me.
I would like to see some nice wash girls doing their stuff...

Bunky
03-04-2013, 06:24 PM
That is some good information, i was expecting the vendors at the booth sell their products there.... So is only like demo and explain what each product do?

Some vendors did have items they sold from the table but it was not their entire stock. Steve from Poorboys sold some t-shirts and microfiber. Some did give away samples.

AG has a show discount but no shipping or sales tax for out of state. You order just like you do at home...go online, place order, and then you can pick up a few hours later.