PDA

View Full Version : Google Adwords in effect

topshelf1042
02-28-2013, 01:18 AM
Hey everyone....I just set up my first adwords campaign has anyone else tried this for their online marketing???

I already rank excellent in Augusta, GA for my keywords and through my SEO in Columbia,SC. I am starting to rank at the bottom of page 1 organic which I have been optimizing since January 1 til present. More competition but slowly getting there.

So most of my biz besides referral are coming through organic and places.

What are your exp with adwords???

RLC Mobile Auto Detailing - Augusta GA car wash and detail, car detail and auto detailing ,mobile detailing (http://rlcmobileautodetail.weebly.com)

Top Shelf Auto Detailing - Top Shelf Auto Detailing Columbia, SC-car wash in Columbia,SC that offers auto detailing and car detailing services at your location. (http://topshelfmobiledetail.weebly.com)

Pureshine
02-28-2013, 01:43 AM
No I never spend money on marketing at all. It has never helped over the years. The best thing that grew my business was word of mouth,cars shows and meets.

VP Mark
02-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Google adwords has been the best marketing tool for my business by far. I get my best customers from adwords. Just make sure your website it up to snuff, your ad is correctly worded to draw customers, and make multiple ads to see which one is getting you the most clicks.

TundraPower
02-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Excellent marketing tool. Everyone looks on the Internet for services except my grandmother. Hate to say it but Bing Ads do a better job though.

AutowerxDetailing
02-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Google adwords has been the best marketing tool for my business by far. I get my best customers from adwords. Just make sure your website it up to snuff, your ad is correctly worded to draw customers, and make multiple ads to see which one is getting you the most clicks.

:iagree:

VP Mark
02-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Excellent marketing tool. Everyone looks on the Internet for services except my grandmother. Hate to say it but Bing Ads do a better job though.

Care to share some observations? I've been on the fence about Bing Ads since Google has been so effective. Maybe I should start using both.

PERFECTIONPLUS
02-28-2013, 08:17 PM
+1 for google adwords .... last year was my first year in business on my own for the first 3 months i averaged about 18- 20 cars a month , then i did google ad words along with my website, since then i have averaged at least 40 cars per month. Just make sure you stay up in the first one or two ads always . Your competitors will try to out bid you for those spots .

Pureshine
02-28-2013, 08:26 PM
How much are you guys spending per click?

VP Mark
02-28-2013, 09:04 PM

I usually set mine for a cost per click max of about $3.00, and for my area I am always the top result. I usually only end up spending an average of $1.00 per click. I don't let google stretch me too far out into the display networks because then I get clicks from people looking for things very unrelated to me.

Google adwords is one of those things that has to be controlled, harnessed, and paid attention to. If you do those things it can bring BIG things to your business. You can find Google $75 coupons basically anywhere, why not use the $75 and just discontinue it if you don't get any results? Nothing to lose really.

AutowerxDetailing
02-28-2013, 11:04 PM

I can usually get top position for $1.00-1.50 in my area. Portland is a little more spendy though due to the increased competition. It all depends on the market and how many other "detailers" are running adwords campaigns. The prices are totally market based.

I also recommend NOT advertising on the google "network" and strictly going with search ads. Cost per click (as opposed to cost per impressions) is also what I would recommend.

jwellsii
03-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Great info guys, Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dblthumb2:

2BlackChevys
03-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Yes thanks!

Mobile_design
06-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I can usually get top position for $1.00-1.50 in my area. Portland is a little more spendy though due to the increased competition. It all depends on the market and how many other "detailers" are running adwords campaigns. The prices are totally market based.

I also recommend NOT advertising on the google "network" and strictly going with search ads. Cost per click (as opposed to cost per impressions) is also what I would recommend.

Couple of other things to consider is the way people access the internet. Smart phones are making up 30% of Google internet searches (up 400% in one year) by Christmas they are predicting 60% of all Google searches will be coming from smart phones. Out numbering Desktops.

This means your business website Must be optimized for a smart phone.

How to get 5 new customers per week.

1) Get you Site Mobile Optimized

2) Use Google Mobile Adwords. only target smart phones.

1 out 5 visitors to a mobile optimized site will call you.

Take a look at the difference.
Mobile Web Design (http://mobilemarketing.host22.com/m)