PDA

View Full Version : Problem with customer service.

68bowtie
02-26-2013, 09:29 PM
I figured since i haven't got a response from customer service maybe someone can respond here. I ordered some optimum hyper compound about 2wks ago. I recieved it and had two different sprayers for it. One was a heavy duty one and the other one was cheaper made and i had to cut it to fit. Well i tried it and it broke right away. THe other one works great. I think the one that broke was the wrong one. Well i called and they said they would send another. Well after more then a week i called on friday. They transferred me to someone after i explained my situation. i left a voicemail and nothing yet. I guess i fell i'm getting ignored. I need the spray nozzle because its a pain switching them back and forth and having to clean them each time. I've spent over $600 over the last couple months and i felt that i'm a good customer and they should of resolved it already. ITs bad enough it takes a full 5 days to receive my orders. Maybe i may need to start looking some place else.

Wors
02-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Probably something missed in the process. Give Nick a call.

Meghan
02-26-2013, 09:55 PM
I doubt you were purposely ignored as it sounds like you were transferred to leave Penny a voice mail. Penny rocks and if you PM me your name or an order number I will get with her first thing in the morning. No worries you will be taken care of.

Setec Astronomy
02-26-2013, 10:00 PM
I figured since i haven't got a response from customer service maybe someone can respond here. I ordered some optimum hyper compound about 2wks ago. I recieved it and had two different sprayers for it. One was a heavy duty one and the other one was cheaper made and i had to cut it to fit. Well i tried it and it broke right away. THe other one works great.

I guess I'm missing something, you got Hyper Compound and two sprayers, one sprayer broke but the other one is great...so what is the problem again? You have a bottle of Hyper Compound with a great sprayer, that's what I got out of what you wrote.

68bowtie
02-26-2013, 10:08 PM
I guess I'm missing something, you got Hyper Compound and two sprayers, one sprayer broke but the other one is great...so what is the problem again? You have a bottle of Hyper Compound with a great sprayer, that's what I got out of what you wrote.

Sorry i got both the compound and polish.

Setec Astronomy
02-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Oh, now it makes sense, sorry. I'd be upset also if I had two bottles and two different sprayers.

Boudin
02-26-2013, 10:12 PM
They use two different sprayers ( 1 red,1 blue ) and Ive had to replace mine twice. Both times a simple email to Optimum and they sent me replacements for free.