PDA

View Full Version : Mike Phillips's Detailing Boot Camp May 4th & 5th

Pages : 1 [2]

Mike Phillips
04-18-2013, 12:42 PM
Do you know if there is any of these coming up in June ?

On page of of this thread I posted this, we've been very consistent in our schedule now going on three years and for a lot of reasons we're going to stick with the below schedule...

Three times a year.

Last weekend of January

First weekend of May

Last weekend of September

We keep the class dates the same because many people travel great distances and everyone needs time to plan and schedule their airline tickets, hotel, rental cars, budgets, etc.

So for the above reasons, we keep the above dates the same now for the last two years, this year and into the future.

Hope to see you in the September class...

So there's not full-on detailing boot camp classes in June. The next class after this one in May will be September 28th & 29th and it will be a killer class to attend.

There's no thread on the forum for the September class yet but anyone that wants to attend the September class will want to get signed up early as this class always fill up.

Just call Customer Care at...

1-800-869-3011

And they can help you get registered...

:xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
04-18-2013, 01:05 PM
For those that are attending, I'm driving down from Davenport (actually, all the way from Montana, but we have a house in Davenport too.)

I'll have a car if anyone between Davenport and Stuart needs a ride down or wants to carpool. I'm leaving my Yukon with the fam and renting a little econo box.

Hi Kevin,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and having you in the class, I promise you're going to have a great time.

I tell everyone to be sure to get a great night's sleep on Friday because we're going to cover a lot of ground on Saturday.

The cars I have confirmed so far...

1971 Plymouth Fury Police Car - Wetsanding and using rotary buffers
1940 Chevy Chopped Sedan Hot Rod - Using Flex 3401's and coatings
2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Using Rupes polishers and polishing system plus BlackICE

I have these two cars available but not confirmed...

1970 Chevelle 454 - Has a newer basecoat/clearcoat finish
1987 Buick Grand National - Older repaint, don't know if it's bc/cc or ss

I'm working on another Airport Van for Extractors, Tornadors and Steam Guns

It's going to be a great class...

:)

davisautodetail
04-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Awesome, looking forward to it!

Hi Kevin,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and having you in the class, I promise you're going to have a great time.

I tell everyone to be sure to get a great night's sleep on Friday because we're going to cover a lot of ground on Saturday.

The cars I have confirmed so far...

1971 Plymouth Fury Police Car - Wetsanding and using rotary buffers
1940 Chevy Chopped Sedan Hot Rod - Using Flex 3401's and coatings
2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Using Rupes polishers and polishing system plus BlackICE

I have these two cars available but not confirmed...

1970 Chevelle 454 - Has a newer basecoat/clearcoat finish
1987 Buick Grand National - Older repaint, don't know if it's bc/cc or ss

I'm working on another Airport Van for Extractors, Tornadors and Steam Guns

It's going to be a great class...

Chance2
04-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Looking forward to attending this class and trying to improve my knowledge and techniques. I have tried 3 times to attend and something always got in the way of me attending.

AROD
04-28-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm not signed up, yet. Might be able to register later this week, that's if, there are still spots left and I'm able to make trip arrangements, as well as making a hotel reservation for Friday and Saturday.

Mike Phillips
04-29-2013, 08:26 AM
Looking forward to attending this class and trying to improve my knowledge and techniques. I have tried 3 times to attend and something always got in the way of me attending.

Are you attending the class this weekend? Your reply above kind of reads like you are but it's not really definitive?

I'm not signed up, yet. Might be able to register later this week, that's if, there are still spots left and I'm able to make trip arrangements, as well as making a hotel reservation for Friday and Saturday.

I think the class is full but to make sure call and ask to speak with Meghan.

This is going to be another landmark class with a great line-up of cars to work on and tools to use and test out. We also will be introducing some brand new products and those attending will have the first chance to see and use these products before the rest of the world.

I'll start setting the studio up on Tuesday and the cars start arriving on Thursday and Friday...

Chance2
04-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Yes I will be attending this weekend.

AROD
05-02-2013, 12:09 AM
New order just arrived ! :-]