PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up for Q & A with Barry Meguiar

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
02-25-2013, 10:30 AM
Want to get in on a chance of a life time for a Car Crazy guy!
You can be inside the Autogeek Show Car Garage for a Question and Answer Session with Barry Meguiar.
This is limited to a small crowd of people as it will be an intimate session limited to a handful of car enthusiasts.

How do you get in? We will be selecting a few forum members to attend this session that will be held
on Saturday March 23rd at noon at Detail Fest. To enter for a chance, all you need to do is respond
in this thread on why you think you should be chosen to attend. Let us know how car crazy you are and
what kind of Meguiar love you have!

http://auto.ocregister.com/files/2010/09/Barry-Meguiar.jpg

We will pick the winners on March 6th, please make sure before you enter that you know for sure you will be at Detail Fest!

Meghan
02-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Please do not call in to sign up for this. :)

57BORNTORUN
02-25-2013, 01:53 PM
I think that unlike most car based shows here in the U.S. Barry is willing to travel the world with his crew and show how others build cars.He seems to be very passionate about what he does and the cars as well.I like Meguiar`s products and use them whenever nessessery on my cars.I am not a detailer but I am "CAR CRAZY".
On a separate note he has the whitest teeth on television.:wow:

ihaveacamaro
02-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Considering I am on 5 detailing forums, including Meguiar's Online ;), and 3 car forums actively every day, I think I would be considered "car crazy." Maybe even car OCD lol!

I love Meguiar's for many reasons, the most important of them being the products work at a great price!

I have reviews, and even videos, of Meguiar's products! They are a solid reliable company that are great for casual car washers, DIY detailers, and professionals alike!

Video reviews:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBnU9xZBvRU]How To Restore Car Plastic Using Meguiar's PlastX! - YouTube[/video]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KkEV5DimNY]M101 Video Review Side-By-Side Test - YouTube[/video]

Jaretr1
02-25-2013, 02:40 PM
I just used Meguiars products to correct paint on my car :) Meguiars M105 , M205 combo topped with Souveran is what won me best paint at least years detail fest! I also hope to be a judge so I am going to need a break in the AC :)

bigdriver4u
02-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Honestly, I'm a detailer that uses the their products on a variety of vehicles. My reputation is built on the meguaris line and the results I have sold customers over the years. I'd like to to sit in front of Barry Meguiar and thank him for providing me a way to earn a living and hear about what's in the future and other ways to use the product line. Nothing more, nothing less.

Duster Colombia
02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Hi, I am an another really car crazy! first of all every year since 2010 I have traveled from Bogota (Colombia) South America, exclusively to the AG detail fest, I have always worked with love, all Meguiar's products, since I met Mike Philips (2008); He was my teacher at Meguiars buildings (CA). At the 2011 SEMA Show I detailed the car that participated for Colombia in the Meguiar's Show Case. Besides, I always want to have the pleasure of participating in a presentation with Barry in person , It’s a great deal for me, as a pro detailer, to be side by side with him and to be able to thank him for his excelent products. For all the above and the many good things to come, I surely am a CAR CRAZY!!! Wait, at least i am in my country.

swanicyouth
02-25-2013, 05:41 PM
I would like to attend. How car crazy am I?

1. I suggested a similar "class" like this where a manufacturers representative tells us what it takes to bring a product to market.

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest. I'm working Thurs til 9pm. Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

FUNX650
02-25-2013, 06:10 PM
We will be selecting a few forum members to attend this session that will be held
on Saturday March 23rd at noon at Detail Fest.

Let us know how car crazy you are and what kind of Meguiar love you have!

We will pick the winners on March 6th

Below...IMHO...Definitely...Is one of the winners!!

If this man isn't already an outright car-crazy guy...
He will be by the time he arrives at Detail Fest!! :eek: {LOL}

1. I suggested a similar "class" like this where a manufacturers representative tells us what it takes to bring a product to market.

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest.
I'm working Thurs til 9pm.
Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

...............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...............

http://semaautoshow.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/car-crazy.jpg

Bob

57BORNTORUN
02-25-2013, 06:15 PM

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest. I'm working Thurs til 9pm. Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

Please ....have a safe trip.

ihaveacamaro
02-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Please ....have a safe trip.

:iagree:

Drive safe swanicyouth, hope to see you there!

Meghan
03-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Winners selected today, jump on this thread if you would like to be in this!

ihaveacamaro
03-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Meghan, I don't know if I was or will be selected but I won't be able to make detail fest until Saturday night. As that is my case, can you kindly take me off the list?

Nick McKees37
03-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Meghan, I don't know if I was or will be selected but I won't be able to make detail fest until Saturday night. As that is my case, can you kindly take me off the list?

Sure.

We're going to let this run until later today. If you're going to attend Detail Fest and would like to pick Barry Meguiar's brain, here is your chance!

Audi X2
03-07-2013, 09:26 AM
I have used Meguiar's products for many years and even when I was far less skilled than I am now I have always had excellent success with Meguiar's products. Even back in the days of using cleaner wax with carnuba the results were usually better than competing brands of the time.
Having always enjoyed the products of the past and now the current lineup that includes the revolutionary microfiber correction system I continue to be a loyal customer and impressed with the quality, value and innovation that are always incorporated into everything Meguiar's manufactures. It seems impossible to not utilize some Meguiar's products on a regular basis as they have years and years of perfecting many categories.

For years I have enjoyed watching Barry on the Car Crazy program. It is evident that he is extremely passionate about the car craft and always is enthusiastic about everything related to the automobile. He has had the opportunity to see more awesome cars and meet more people behind the passion than many of us will ever dream of.
I admire the interest and passion he has for all things in this industry and after many years this does not appear to be diminishing in the least bit.
So as a lifelong car enthusiast and lover of motorsports, not to forget detailing fanatic, I would love the opportunity to be in his presence and further experience in person such a great industry icon. This will the my third Detail Fest for both myself and my wife and to have the opportunity to personally interact with Barry Meguiar would certainly be something I never anticipated would be a possibility.