PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

Chris@AutoCleanse
02-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Tapatalk
Has anybody used tapatalk for there forum? is it easier to upload photos to a posted thread? Basically if you have used it please chime in with the pro and cons. Thanks much appreciated.

Chris aka Italian Guy

Chris@AutoCleanse
02-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Just need a faster way to upload photos without going through 100 steps. I have apple products.

VroomVroom
02-23-2013, 12:28 PM
If the photos, as you'd like to present them, already reside on your iOS device, then uploading from Tapatalk is certainly a breeze. I've never uploaded photos directly to this forum (and rarely have I ever done so on other forums), so I can't offer a direct comparison. However, if you plan on cross-posting in different forums, or simply sharing via the web in general, it might be worth using a hosting service. FWIW, I'm pretty vested in and happy with Flickr, having chosen them about four-five years ago.

Chris@AutoCleanse
02-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the info and quick response. I will check out flickr

dsg03gt
02-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Its very easy to upload from tapatalk. I don't use the site to upload photos just tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Chris@AutoCleanse
02-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Its very easy to upload from tapatalk. I don't use the site to upload photos just tapatalk

You have the regular tapatalk or HD version.

swanicyouth
02-23-2013, 12:57 PM
You have the regular tapatalk or HD version.

I just got the new version (TAPATALK 2), but I don't like it. It has some bugs:

- photos sometimes upload side ways. Never have this issue with the original.

- threads don't refresh. You see there is a new post. But when going into the thread, you have to refresh the post several times to get the new post.

I'm using the original TAPATALK. The only issue is sometimes when you upload pictures to their server (not the forum) it fails. But it's a minor issue, you can always upload to the forum with no issue, it gives you the choice.

It's super easy to upload photos to the forum if your using an IPhone. It's so easy, I don't use the regular computer anymore for photos.

dsg03gt
02-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Tapatalk2

Pats300zx
02-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I love Tapatalk. Probably one of the greats apps for the forums. I have it on my Iphone and Ipad.

Chris@AutoCleanse
02-23-2013, 01:21 PM
On an off subject how come if you post something in the "Off Topic" section of the forum it does not show up on the man page section, if you know what I mean.