PDA

View Full Version : Might have a client

Pages : [1] 2

Lim3
02-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Well I might have my first client next week. A friend is recommending me to him and he wants to give me a shot.

He has a f-450 he wants cleaned in and out. Shampooed, waxed and interior cleaned.

How much would a job like that cost for you guys ?
I'm going to him and he is supplying the pressure washer.

I will be using optimum shampoo, and spray wax or pinnacle SSII

Interior is going to be wiped with CG inner clean.

(I might be able to squeeze in a clay bar in the detail)

Friend says he doesn't know the difference between waxes, shampoos.
She went as as far to tell me I can use cheap shampoo, wax and he won't know the difference. He basically doesn't care as long as its clean.

Pureshine
02-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Since its your first customer I would go the extra mile and impress them.
Word of mouth is the best advertisements you can do. As for price I don't quote interior cleaning till I see the car.
Todd

Colinpd137
02-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Since its your first customer I would go the extra mile and impress them.
Word of mouth is the best advertisements you can do. As for price I don't quote interior cleaning till I see the car.
Todd

x2 I agree.
But don't sell yourself short, because an F-450 is a friggin huge.

Lim3
02-22-2013, 11:34 PM
I wouldn't hesitate to spend the little extra time making sure its a great job. But the way my friend puts it is kinda harsh. " they don't care if you have the best products" clean is clean

If you take your time and do an outstanding job chances are he won't care.

Since you guys are experienced what would you charge for a job like that ? Clean it, spray wax it. Done ?

Lim3
02-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Regardless I'm going to make sir words great job.heknows a lot of people and will survey pass the word that I'm not one of those 10$ wash n wax details

AutowerxDetailing
02-22-2013, 11:44 PM
$250 minimum... to include:

- Pre-Foam & 2BM wash
- Door Jambs
- Wheels/wells/etc
- D156
- Full interior steam clean, wipe down, and q-tip/toothpick dash detail

IF it's totally trashed it might be more. That a big friggin rig. Good luck!

Pureshine
02-22-2013, 11:47 PM
For a complete interior cleaning my prices start at $125 and my wash and wax for that size is $75.

ihaveacamaro
02-22-2013, 11:50 PM
my wash and wax for that size is $75.

This is where I would start at. Maybe the interior for $25 more if it's not too bad.

Good luck!

I just got my first dealership contract today, and I have 3 cars to detail tomorrow, so maybe things are picking up all over! (Detailing season is starting woohoo!)

Lim3
02-23-2013, 12:49 AM
$250 minimum... to include:

- Pre-Foam & 2BM wash
- Door Jambs
- Wheels/wells/etc
- D156
- Full interior steam clean, wipe down, and q-tip/toothpick dash detail

IF it's totally trashed it might be more. That a big friggin rig. Good luck!

Wow that's a heck of a price. I don't think I'm up to that level of detailing yet that I can charge that much. I will be speechless if I can build a good clientele with doing his car.

Intimidated with that size car now

Lim3
02-23-2013, 12:49 AM
For a complete interior cleaning my prices start at $125 and my wash and wax for that size is $75.

What sort of things to you do for a interior full detail with that price ?

Lim3
02-23-2013, 12:51 AM
This is where I would start at. Maybe the interior for $25 more if it's not too bad.

Good luck!

I just got my first dealership contract today, and I have 3 cars to detail tomorrow, so maybe things are picking up all over! (Detailing season is starting woohoo!)

Congrats on the dealer ship contract man !
How did you go about asking them ? What sort of services are you doing for them? I need details lol you have me a good idea since I have like 5dealerships by my house.

Big Boi
02-23-2013, 01:35 AM
What you have to keep in mind, Is that down here they're are so many hack "detailers" That mainly wash cars, and spray wax. Most charge $20 in and out for cars and $30 for trucks/suvs. Spray wax may add $15 to the bill.

If the guy doesn't care about your products. He more likely to hire them because of price.

I agree 10000000% about knocking it out of the park and going the extra mile. But you gotta factor in the process as well.

When I reconditioned that e150 in a thread I posted about a month ago. That was my homerun Derby. It took me four days (while working my night job) to do it. The bill was just over $600, but that included me paying a painter to paint the bumpers and parts. He too didn't care about product. But after he saw it. ...... I got them knocking at my door now.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using AG Online

topshelf1042
02-23-2013, 01:37 AM
I would start at no less than $300 and leave about a $50 window....that is a huge truck and depending on the condition, you are about to put some hours in.

RLC Mobile Auto Detailing - Augusta GA car wash and detail, car detail and auto detailing ,mobile detailing (http://rlcmobileautodetail.weebly.com)

Top Shelf Auto Detailing - Top Shelf Auto Detailing Columbia, SC-car wash in Columbia,SC that offers auto detailing and car detailing services at your location. (http://topshelfmobiledetail.weebly.com)

happy detailing!!!

Lim3
02-23-2013, 01:43 AM
What you have to keep in mind, Is that down here they're are so many hack "detailers" That mainly wash cars, and spray wax. Most charge $20 in and out for cars and $30 for trucks/suvs. Spray wax may add $15 to the bill.

If the guy doesn't care about your products. He more likely to hire them because of price.

I agree 10000000% about knocking it out of the park and going the extra mile. But you gotta factor in the process as well.

When I reconditioned that e150 in a thread I posted about a month ago. That was my homerun Derby. It took me four days (while working my night job) to do it. The bill was just over $600, but that included me paying a painter to paint the bumpers and parts. He too didn't care about product. But after he saw it. ...... I got them knocking at my door now.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using AG Online.
I'm going to try my best to impress him and change his mind on the whole thing. Hopefully he will see what good products being to the table.

Big Boi
02-23-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm going to try my best to impress him and change his mind on the whole thing. Hopefully he will see what good products being to the table.

Exactly!

I would charge $200-$300 btw

Figure out how much you charge an hr, and how long it would take to complete the job. AND POST BEFORE AND AFTERS!