PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing Pricing Question????

topshelf1042
02-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Whats up everyone....I had a ? about putting the pricing on my website for my services. I choose not to put my pricing up because I would rather have the customer call and give me the details of their project so I can give them a more accurate price. When I do give them a price I give myself a $20 window depending on condition when I come out to there location and see first hand. Any Ideas???

like us on FB
www.facebook.com/TopShelfMobileAutoDetailing

VroomVroom
02-21-2013, 09:39 PM
So many philosophies on this.... I like the idea of starting with a minimum, and defining a range. Underneath that you can mention that every car is different, and a final price quote can be provided upon an inspection. This usually is enough for "good" customers - the ones who understand that you're ultimately providing a professional service, not selling a product, and that a firm price is a relationship between the vehicle's condition and how close to perfect they'd like to get.

Ryansdetailing
02-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Post starting prices and "prices vary by size and condition of vehicle". At the bottom of your price page note that you give free estimates, call for pricing.