PDA

View Full Version : Why negative comments?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

215Detailing
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
Review a old video that I posted on YOUTUBE, and was reading over comments, 1st thought was when growing up my GRANDMOTHER ALWAYS SAID If you have nothing nice to say - than don't say anything, SO WHY SO MUCH NEGATIVITY?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJaBrVr0bts]BMW 335I.Coupe in Phila,Pa. - YouTube[/video]

JSou
02-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Many people troll youtube and post ignorant remarks for no reason. Don't let it get to ya man.

Keep on detailing!

Trey@Autogeek
02-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Many people troll youtube and post ignorant remarks for no reason. Don't let it get to ya man.

Keep on detailing!

:iagree:

Keep doing what you're doing. Wise man once said, "If you're doing it right, you're going to have haters." Actually, I think that was Katt Williams.

Baconz2012
02-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Like they said. Youtube commentors can never be taken seriously. They try to post negative comments while thinking they're funny. The video is great and served it's purpose. Just keep doing your thing!

Mike Phillips
02-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Review a old video that I posted on YOUTUBE, and was reading over comments, 1st thought was when growing up my GRANDMOTHER ALWAYS SAID If you have nothing nice to say - than don't say anything,

SO WHY SO MUCH NEGATIVITY?

Don't let it get to you. Take the high road...

Can't change people, just strengthen your determination to not be like them...

:dblthumb2:

215Detailing
02-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Another reason why I LOVE THE AUTOGEEK FORUM so much support on all levels thanks guys.:xyxthumbs:

BucboyInPa
02-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Don't let it get you down.keep doing what your doing.

Bamafire
02-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Don't let it get to you. Take the high road...

Can't change people, just strengthen your determination to not be like them...

:dblthumb2:

:iagree: take the high road.

ScottB
02-20-2013, 04:25 PM
theres a right way and a wrong way to help someone and understand a potential flaw in their pattern, unfortunately most fail to discuss or challenge in the proper manner.

Pinpoint_Precision
02-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Yet somehow they viewed you and watched the entire video!! Listen don't worry about it. Haters will be haters. That's a fact. I would continue putting videos of your skills no matter how many times I get a dislike. That's my opinion.

Evan.J
02-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Hater gonna hate. Like other have said they took the time to watch your video so they showed some interest. People on youtube hide behind a screen and make negative remarks just because they can. Look past it and look to all of us here at AGO. We won't knock you down. We are a big happy fourm family. Cheers :grouphug:

dooyaunastan
02-20-2013, 04:46 PM
They're viewing your video and increasing it's traffic. That's the important thing to get out of it! Pay no mind to 15 year olds on youtube with their iPads.

MikeN
02-20-2013, 04:58 PM
they probably realized how they were doing it wrong and needed to try and feel better about themselves.

Keep up the quality work bro and leave the negativity to the youtube trolls

Johny B
02-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Don't let it get you down.keep doing what your doing.

+10

psynx
02-20-2013, 05:06 PM
:iagree:

Keep doing what you're doing. Wise man once said, "If you're doing it right, you're going to have haters." Actually, I think that was Katt Williams.

Hahahaha you mean the wise man that snapped and lost it.
Thats a good quote though

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online