PDA

View Full Version : New Product! DP Plex-All

Meghan
05-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Well Max is at it again.... I have always said the DP line is our hidden gem. Well here is one more gem!:applause:
If you have ever used Plexus, well meet its BIG DADDY!!!!:p

DP Plex-All™ Cleaner & Polish for All Clear Plastics

One simple step to clean, polished, protected plastic.

Plex-All™ is a cleaner, polish, and protectant for all clear and colored plastics. This easy-on aerosol plastic cleaner/polish cleans and shines all kinds of plastics in just seconds and keeps them looking their best over the long term.

Use DP Plex-All™ on all acrylics, Lexan, polycarbonates, and Plexiglas. This versatile plastic cleaner and polish is safe and effective on clear and colored plastics. Use Plex-All™ on instrument panels, headlights, motorcycle windscreens, wind deflectors, and visors.

DP Plex-All™ (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-plex-all.html)

:righton:

ScottB
05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
how is this in relation to the Diamonite Liquid Armor product ???

BILL
05-08-2007, 05:45 PM
how is this in relation to the Diamonite Liquid Armor product ???

OR PLEXUS:confused:

AL417
05-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Sweet! If this is the BIG DADDY to Plexus from DP I'm so getting it. I was just about to add Plexus to my next order. I've been using Plexus on my motorcycle windshield and helmet visor
for years.

Meghan
05-08-2007, 06:58 PM
OR PLEXUS:confused:
Plexus on steroids!:awesome:

Jimmie
05-08-2007, 07:46 PM
It's got to go on the list for instrument panels. Love "DP". Can't wait to try it.

supercharged
05-08-2007, 08:07 PM
I would really want to see it in a spray bottle? Has that been considered, Meghan?

sparkie
05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I would really want to see it in a spray bottle? Has that been considered, Meghan?
I'm in agreement with you on that.

justin_murphy
05-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Well I be. I'm out for a week and bam! A new product!

Looks interesting.......like it might have some household uses too!

Reddwarf
05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm surprised it comes in an aresol spray bottle. Don't know why, I just am.

Whitethunder46
05-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Great idea, I've been meaning to try Plexus. This looks like a great addition to my arsenal. I can see using this on full details only where a customer may not wish to pay for the upgraded complete headlight polishing!

Driven Auto Detail
05-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Dang, I just placed an order on Monday! I guess I'll have to add this to the next order :)