PDA

View Full Version : Just put my order in. Hope I have enough

paivag
05-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Well I needed product since my Zaino is gone. I still have their Leather Cleaner and conditioner. I also have a clay kit. Only thing left really is some Gold Class wash solution. So after much reading on here, this is what I bought today:

(1) Collinite Marque D’Elegance Carnauba Paste Wax #915
(1) Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845
(1) Duragloss PreCleaner (PC) #652
(1) Duragloss Polish & Cleaner (PC) #101
(1) Duragloss Total Performance Polish (TPP) #105
(1) 128 oz. Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate (CWC) #902
(1) Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951
(1) 128 oz. Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951
(1) Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #921
(1) 128 oz. Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #923
(1) Duragloss Plastic Polish #681
(1) Duragloss Nu-Glass (NG) #755
(1) Duragloss Rubber & Flat Black Dressing (RBD) #271
(2) Duragloss Fabric & Carpet Cleaner (FC) #451
(2) Duragloss Tire & Rubber Mat Dressing (TMD) #253
(2) Duragloss Glass Cleaner #761
(1) 303 Vinyl Convertible Top Kit
(1) Meguiars Versa-Angle Wheel Face Brush
(2) Cobra Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt

I will be using these products on my garage queen S2000 (sebring silver) and on our family daily drives Accord Coupe (metallic green) and Nissan Frontier (red). The daily drives are out in the elements so they will see the majority of these products. My S will only need the polish and collinite.

You think I missed something? No need for microfiber as I have enough of them.

Truls
05-08-2007, 01:27 PM
THE WORD ENOUGH DOESNT EXIST AT AG.

But you have stuff for some sweeeeet details.

DuraGloss have superb products. DG 101 on silver or red is insane.....

Remember pics.....

ScottB
05-08-2007, 02:51 PM
seems to be a Duragloss fan in the making huh ....

Whitethunder46
05-08-2007, 03:04 PM
One other DG product to try, is their oder eliminator. Great product there.

Why buy the smaller size of AW and 921 when you are buying the gallon?

paivag
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I was looking at the odor product but really my cars don't go more than a month without interior vac. I also try to keep the interior clean by not drinking or eating in it.

I got the 22 oz and the 128 oz so I can use the sprayers. I don't use the generic ones you professionals here use.

sparkie
05-08-2007, 09:27 PM
I've seen that list before:D
You have some awesome products there!
DG #201 Duragloss Vinyl & Leather Dressing?
ShMITT?
Poorboy’s Spray and Rinse Wheel Cleaner?

paivag
05-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I use 303 on all vinyl.
I have Zaino Cleaner and Conditioner for the leather
Not really hyped onto ShMITT, I have the lambswool so I will try the microfiber mitt for now.
I have a ton of wheel cleaner. Plus on the nasty stuff I use citrus or simple green to dissolve break dust.

Nica
05-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Sweet mother of Duragloss, that is one sweet order.

Very nice, I agree you never seem to have enough but that should do good for the garage queen..lol...I laugh because I know what a garage queen is like hahaha. Ever notice that even though the vehicle is in the garage it still gets dirty? Weird huh.

Whitethunder46
05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
I use 303 on all vinyl.
I have Zaino Cleaner and Conditioner for the leather
Not really hyped onto ShMITT, I have the lambswool so I will try the microfiber mitt for now.
I have a ton of wheel cleaner. Plus on the nasty stuff I use citrus or simple green to dissolve break dust.

Another suggestion for 303. I assume you've not used it yet since it's in your order? It is a GREAT product, but leaves a semi-gloss shine on vinyl. I'm not a fan of this on some cars for the sun will give a very harsh glare off the vinyl. It does look great though and is NOT oily or slick at all imo.

I, however, LOVE optimum protectant plus. Great protection and leaves a very very matte, natural look. It won't streak either which is nice.

Here is a pic of 303 on vinyl:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/carolinaheels42/SL554544.jpg

paivag
05-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Yep 303 has been in my stable for quite sometime. I use it on everything. Even my hottub cover ;) ... I should just buy a gallon of it since I use it so much.

Yeah the garage queen still manages to attract dust. Even with a cloth car cover on it. I use one of those california mops to wisk the dust off.

Nimble
05-09-2007, 10:02 AM
I got the 22 oz and the 128 oz so I can use the sprayers. I don't use the generic ones you professionals here use.

Lol, what's wrong with them? :mad: ;)