PDA

View Full Version : Brochures us 8x10 paper

A1Detail
02-16-2013, 05:23 PM
What is the best way to display your pricing and services for customers to take? By using brochures or 8x10 paper nealty done.

cardaddy
02-16-2013, 06:02 PM
You can make a tri-fold brochure from 8½" x 11" "letter" sized paper. That gives you 6 total 'faces' to display your design on. By doing all your layout first, you can even buy preprinted heavy card stock papers and make very professional looking brochures. I used to do Desktop Publishing quite a bit for about 10 years

One really nice, and easy to use software is Serif Page Plus. They were a pioneer in the field back in the 80's and still going strong. The interface is true drag-n-drop and is light years ahead of working in Word! ;)

Might look at sites like Paper Direct or Desktop Papers for preprinted full color (blank) stock. I dunno if Paper Direct still has the huge sample packs like they used to or not, but they did at one time have a package for like $20 that had over 100 sheets of 'letter size' plus various cards, invitations, envelopes, business cards, you name it. I've still got quite a bit of it actually. :)