PDA

View Full Version : Car Brite Sleek ? Compared to BF or PB

websdown
02-16-2013, 08:09 AM
How has anyone that has used this product compare it to PoorBoys BlackHole or BlackFire Gloss enhancing polish. I have a bottle of it, its for darker cars also, its a med gray color in the bottle. I have not used the PB or BF used the Sleek on a black truck after it went into a car wash that had dirty rotary brushes NEVER AGAIN!!! Anyway the guy who owned the car wash said he would fix it. OK left the truck said he would call me when done. About a hour or so later i get the call all done. I thought to myself really a detail in a hour i gotta see this. Well like others have posted about PB&BF it looked GREAT from a few feet away but as you got closer you could see the swirls or scratches were'nt gone but kinda filled. It lasts about 3 washings and the more it is washed the more you see. I think it mite have some kind of siicone additive to it its real slippery.Maybe good for the daily car but full detail is for me in the long run. Looking for your thoughts if BF or PB is better than this product if you have used all 3 or just 1 of the others & Sleek. Thanks

Setec Astronomy
02-16-2013, 09:31 AM
The PB is different than the "gloss enhancing polishes" which are generally oily, where as products like Wet Glaze and the Poorboy's glazes are "acrylic" and can be used under sealants, or on top.

But don't go by me, I got over my "glaze phase" a long time ago.