PDA

View Full Version : Rinseless Wash Options?

Pages : [1] 2

nubaseal
02-14-2013, 11:47 AM
I am about to run out of ONR and though I like it, I like DG Rinseless Wash slightly better. having used only two brands so far, I want to try a few others out there and would like to hear any opinion you may have on any of these, how they compare to ONR and are they worth the extra cost:

1. Chemical Guys Hose Free Eco Car Wash Chemical Guys CWS_888 ECOwash Hose & Water Free Car Wash (1 Gal) : Amazon.com : Automotive (http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-CWS_888-ECOwash-Water/dp/B00AN8SHP4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360860139&sr=8-2&keywords=chemical+guys+hose+free)

2. Wolf's Chemical Mean and Green Wash & Wipe WS-0N - Wolf's Chemicals (http://www.wolfschemicals.com/en/termek/ws-0n)

3. Dodo Juice Low on EAU Rinseless Wash Dodo Juice Low on EAU Rinseless Wash 250 ml : Amazon.com : Automotive (http://www.amazon.com/Dodo-Juice-Low-Rinseless-Wash/dp/B00B29RDFS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360860406&sr=8-1&keywords=dodo+juice+rinseless)

jvs1991
02-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Meg's RFEW is a great choice. Cleaning ability is great. Leaves nothing behind but a clean surface.

weekendwarrior
02-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Turtlewax just released an OTC rinseless wash...looks similar to ONR but I haven't tried it yet.

ihaveacamaro
02-14-2013, 12:10 PM
I have tried a few. I really like ONR, ONRWW, Megs Rinseless, and Blackfire Rinseless.

BrutalNoodle
02-14-2013, 01:00 PM
I haven't sampled any of the three mentioned, so I couldn't give an honest opinion. I do want to cast another vote for Meg's Rinse Free Express Wash.

I've found myself gravitating toward Meg's more and more over washes with nuba. While I enjoy wax time as much as the next person, I've found the haze from nuba somewhat intrusive as I like to inspect for blemishes after a wipe down. With it, I'd have to buff the layer off to get a clearer picture. I mostly use 'with carnauba' stuff for QD'ing, and leave the washing to ONR/Meg's RFEW/UWW+. <-- IIRC, it's not available in your region?

Sorry to go all long-winded, but I just wanted to share my experience with +nuba products. You might love it, or it might occasionally 'gets in your way.'

And just to quickly add: You can try Meg's without having to spend much. It's available in a 16oz sample size for around $8.

CM8 6MT
02-14-2013, 01:01 PM
I have tried a few. I really like ONR, ONRWW, Megs Rinseless, and Blackfire Rinseless.

I agree. You cant go wrong with ONR or Meg's D114. I have both and can say hands down they both dominate rinseless washes.

Showroom Shine
02-14-2013, 01:04 PM
ONR has been my go to product. I also put it in my water tank.

Klasse Act
02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
I've used ONR, DG, DP, BF (sample) and the new Turtle Wax and I'm happy with them all, just throw a dart at the board, LOL. That being said, when I'm low on rinseless wash, I'll be getting DG as its my favorite line right now.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

nubaseal
02-14-2013, 02:09 PM
So nobody has tried CG Rinseless yet? I was kinda hoping to get good reviews on the as unlike others it has suds. Plus CG stuff is pretty top notch, isn't it?

ihaveacamaro
02-14-2013, 02:45 PM
So nobody has tried CG Rinseless yet? I was kinda hoping to get good reviews on the as unlike others it has suds. Plus CG stuff is pretty top notch, isn't it?

It's pretty easy to get suds with any of them. All you have to do is fill up about ~2 gallons, put in the solution, mix it up, and hit with a your hose (highest pressure). You'll get suds with any of them.

CG stuff is debatable. People say their soaps are great, but their waxes are not that good.

Shakabruddah808
02-14-2013, 03:06 PM
I haven't sampled any of the three mentioned, so I couldn't give an honest opinion. I do want to cast another vote for Meg's Rinse Free Express Wash.

And just to quickly add: You can try Meg's without having to spend much. It's available in a 16oz sample size for around $8.

Sorry, don't mean to steal this thread. I can't seem to find it on AG's website? Shoot me a PM if you could.

Happy Detailing, everyone!

:xyxthumbs:

CM8 6MT
02-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Just because a product doesnt "sud" doesnt mean it doesnt clean well. Thats like saying that a wax/sealant protects well just because it beads.

It's pretty easy to get suds with any of them. All you have to do is fill up about ~2 gallons, put in the solution, mix it up, and hit with a your hose (highest pressure). You'll get suds with any of them.

CG stuff is debatable. People say their soaps are great, but their waxes are not that good.

I agree. I find alot of their stuff is hit or miss. Their cleaners are really good, waxes.....eh not so much.

john b
02-14-2013, 03:19 PM
i would like to see a review on cg rinseless[hint hint ihaveacamorow]

ihaveacamaro
02-14-2013, 03:26 PM
i would like to see a review on cg rinseless[hint hint ihaveacamorow]

I would've done it if you spelled my name right :laughing:

Just messing around buddy! I got some videos I'm planning to do and I'm getting very behind in my microbio research lab so it's gonna be out of my hands for a bit. Plus, I have gallons of rinseless solutions and don't need to buy more! lol

Maybe Marc08Ex would be willing? He's got oh only like 10 reviews in the last week lol

Marc, you here buddy? lol!

Old Tiger
02-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Newest version ONR is near perfect IME. UWW+ is superb as a rinseless too. I just got DG to try. BF is very good but very $$ too.