PDA

View Full Version : CM or spray soveran

mparker30
05-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Is there really a difference between crystal mist and spay soveran? I've tried cm and love it. Now Im low so i was thinking of getting the spray soveran. What do you Think?

supercharged
05-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Is there really a difference between crystal mist and spay soveran? I've tried cm and love it. Now Im low so i was thinking of getting the spray soveran. What do you Think?
Get some Spray Souveran. I really like CM, but feel it's kinda overpriced for a QD. Spray Souveran is a first true spray carnauba wax. Durability is about 1 month, when CM will wash off in a first month.

mparker30
05-07-2007, 09:02 PM
thanks for the advice...I will put that on my next order

bambo2888
05-07-2007, 10:39 PM
I use Crystal Mist every morning, religiously. Spray Souveran, on the other hand, is used once a week, for it has more carnauba in it, so I feel it can be used less frequently.

Spray Souveran is now more of a "spray wax", while the new CM is more of a "quick detailer" than its previous formula. For a true QD, go for CM. For a more durable alternative, go for LS. Or.... do what I do and get BOTH! lol, good luck.

Let us know your choice and how you like it.

ScottB
05-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Souveran Spray Wax is original CM on steriods !!

chu
05-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Bamboo, you clean your car with it every morning? I'm always skeptical to wipe down a dirty/dusty car. I'd rather wait and do a real wash! Have you had any marring swirling problems?