PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day

runrun411
02-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Every year I stress out about what to get her for valentine's day. Well this year the table has turned. She'd better get me a gift certificate to AG. Nothing else will do. And if she doesn't... Big, big trouble for her.

BobbyG
02-13-2013, 08:26 AM
That a way, you rule the roost so take charge and lay down the law........yes dear.....:laughing:

Hope you get your gift certificate.....:props:

Meghan
02-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Every year I stress out about what to get her for valentine's day. Well this year the table has turned. She'd better get me a gift certificate to AG. Nothing else will do. And if she doesn't... Big, big trouble for her.

:laughing:

FUNX650
02-13-2013, 08:50 AM
She'd better get me a gift certificate to AG. Nothing else will do. And if she doesn't... Big, big trouble for her.

Excellent: 'Ultimatum'...You have given her! :props:

It has "comic book" written all over it!! :eek:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/ultimatumcomic.jpg

:D

Bob

BrutalNoodle
02-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Man...I don't know what I want for Valentine's Day. Worse, I don't know what to give.

I could play dumb and pull a: "Oh, is it today?"

runrun411
02-14-2013, 07:57 AM
:laughing:

Bought her a Dooney & Burke bag, a digital picture frame, a Pandora charm for her bracelet, flowers, candy and a nice sentimental (sniff, sniff) card. She'll what to reciprecate.

I can smell the AG order from here. LOL.

BobbyG
02-14-2013, 08:02 AM
Bought her a Dooney & Burke bag, a digital picture frame, a Pandora charm for her bracelet, flowers, candy and a nice sentimental (sniff, sniff) card. She'll what to reciprecate.

Now this is a GREAT plan!! :props:

BrutalNoodle
02-14-2013, 02:02 PM

Oh yeah, it's in the bag. Call the ball. You are clear for landing. :dblthumb2:

I still haven't pick up a thing. The woman called me earlier, and all she said was, "Hey, you want to go to the bank with me later? I need to get some money and red envelopes for Chinese Yew Year."

Suspicious... Could be a trap.

runrun411
02-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Oh yeah, it's in the bag. Call the ball. You are clear for landing. :dblthumb2:

I still haven't pick up a thing. The woman called me earlier, and all she said was, "Hey, you want to go to the bank with me later? I need to get some money and red envelopes for Chinese Yew Year."

Suspicious... Could be a trap.

You gotta flip the tables, turn it around on her. Let her know that if she loves you and wanna make ya happy then she's gotta produce an AG gift card for ya. But get flowers and candy just in case. LOL