PDA

View Full Version : Website review

Seth@NWCDetailing
02-13-2013, 12:47 AM
Been itchin and scratchin back and forth at this thing, still contemplating whether or not I should attempt a more professional one, but thats another 2 weeks of my mind being drained...
Would appreciate some feedback on this one, particularly everything
Thanks

Home - NWC Detail (http://nwcdetailing.com)

:xyxthumbs:

Pureshine
02-13-2013, 02:11 AM
Looks good :). One thing I'm confused about is at the bottom of services page is the price list at the bottom. I would get rid of reviews off the site but thats just me.
Todd

Seth@NWCDetailing
02-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Thanks todd. Are you meaning the list on the second services page?

jwellsii
02-13-2013, 09:28 AM
looks good but I find the font hard to read. For your C&C package I could order the interior & exterior separate ($45 + $45 = $90) and it would be cheaper then as a complete package (starting @ $105) the way you have your pricing set up.

Seth@NWCDetailing
02-13-2013, 12:01 PM
looks good but I find the font hard to read. For your C&C package I could order the interior & exterior separate ($45 + $45 = $90) and it would be cheaper then as a complete package (starting @ $105) the way you have your pricing set up.

Yeah I just put that price list up yesterday, thanks for pointing that out. I was trying to give myself a little room so prices didn't seem to high, but there's no point in selling myself short. Done that one too many times.

Thanks for the input!

Pureshine
02-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks todd. Are you meaning the list on the second services page?
Ya they look like the same services. The site looks great easy to navigate and find everything.

Seth@NWCDetailing
02-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Ya they look like the same services. The site looks great easy to navigate and find everything.

Thanks that's what i'm looking for, easy to navigate and easy to find everything.

For the services I charge the same starting price for both interior & exterior, like both flawless details start at $125 for interior and exterior each, figured I would put up equal starting prices to make it easier for customers to make their choice.

Pureshine
02-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks that's what i'm looking for, easy to navigate and easy to find everything.

For the services I charge the same starting price for both interior & exterior, like both flawless details start at $125 for interior and exterior each, figured I would put up equal starting prices to make it easier for customers to make their choice.
I was just thinking people might get confused from the stuff above that and not understand what those prices are for.

Jrocket
02-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Sent you a PM NWC Detail :props:

louie
02-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Not sure if it opens differently from a computer, but you need to put a contact phone number on your home page at the top. When I'm out and about and want to contact a business, it is very convenient if I get to a website on my iPhone and can click their number. Just make sure that it is in a format that can be licked to call. I have seen a few that are an image and not text.

On you gallery, it looks like you are starting out - which is great, all the best to you. I would put all the car photos on the top line, followed by some of the wheels, and then your supplies. Eventually I would lose the pics of the supplies. If you can insert some simple text on your wheel pic, like before and after, it would add a little more impact. Also some before pics of cars, labeled of course.

primo spaghetti
02-17-2013, 12:41 PM
for what its worth, i love the picture of the car in the background, but i found the rest of the site to be tough to read because of the pic in teh background...

ehannigan
02-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey Seth - nice design. One comment - the sub-headlines in blue that you are using looking like, at first glance, google ad inserts. I would recomment playing around with that a little bit otherwise nice job...

WAXOFF
02-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Looks nice to me. Loads fast and has good content. I wouldn't make any changes untill you start the correction services and get some photos of that.

Seth@NWCDetailing
02-19-2013, 06:54 PM
I was just thinking people might get confused from the stuff above that and not understand what those prices are for.

Agreed, thought about it and made it a little simpler. Should be less confusing now.lol

Not sure if it opens differently from a computer, but you need to put a contact phone number on your home page at the top. When I'm out and about and want to contact a business, it is very convenient if I get to a website on my iPhone and can click their number. Just make sure that it is in a format that can be licked to call. I have seen a few that are an image and not text.

On you gallery, it looks like you are starting out - which is great, all the best to you. I would put all the car photos on the top line, followed by some of the wheels, and then your supplies. Eventually I would lose the pics of the supplies. If you can insert some simple text on your wheel pic, like before and after, it would add a little more impact. Also some before pics of cars, labeled of course.

I think that'd be a little easier for customers too, thanks for the advice. For the pictures i've been in business for about 4 months so this is what I got for now, but in time ill be looking forward to putting luxury cars on there and make it more professional, along with maybe just one or two pictures of supplies.

for what its worth, i love the picture of the car in the background, but i found the rest of the site to be tough to read because of the pic in teh background...

Yeah i tried to darken it up a little bit, let me know what you think now and if it needs to go a little darker.

Hey Seth - nice design. One comment - the sub-headlines in blue that you are using looking like, at first glance, google ad inserts. I would recomment playing around with that a little bit otherwise nice job...

Yeah I kinda just realized that, ill mess with the colors again see what I can get.

Looks nice to me. Loads fast and has good content. I wouldn't make any changes untill you start the correction services and get some photos of that.

Thanks man, hopefully it'll be this summer!