PDA

View Full Version : To order or not to order??????

jgibson2980
02-12-2013, 09:42 PM
That is the question . They keep having all these free shipping deals . It driving me crazy!!!! . The want and the need to try new products is tugging on my leg . And i just placed an order on sunday . What is a guy to do ???????

BobbyG
02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
That is the question . They keep having all these free shipping deals . It driving me crazy!!!! . The want and the need to try new products is tugging on my leg . And i just placed an order on sunday . What is a guy to do ???????

I believe there's another sale on right now so I guess I'd place another order!! :laughing:

TH3M B0N3Z
02-12-2013, 09:46 PM

I feel the same way sometimes, lol.

Dude, my car has been in the body shop for 2 1/2 weeks, so my detailing bag has hardly been touched. I almost feel like I've lost an important part of life, lol. My car should be done tomorrow or Thursday, but I can't touch the paint for at least a month or two... other than washing it.

jgibson2980
02-12-2013, 09:55 PM
I keep looking at the cart and my charge card pacing back and forth lol :poke:. I am a full time mobile detailer and i had a good week last week . But ive had a bad couple of weeks at the end of jan and the beginning of feb due to weather. So im trying to watch out on funds because winter is not over yet . But i need these thing well not that i cant get by with out them . lol . i feel like two face . lets toss a coin lol

jgibson2980
02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Ok will thats done . Couldnt take it anymore . I have the dayton speed brush compo coming . Along with some #845 and black fire gloss enhancer polish bogo . Some lexol conditioner , miracle mf bogo. Cant wait . What are yalls opinions on these products .

cardaddy
02-13-2013, 01:02 AM

Hey, I hear ya'! ;)

Although last week I was told that "free shipping" was a second coupon code that I was allowed to use, and I got "lucky" when I used my AGBUCKS (on over $150 order) and didn't pay shipping!:dunno:

psynx
02-13-2013, 02:47 AM
What sale?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online

Vegas Transplant
02-13-2013, 03:13 AM
Ok will thats done . Couldnt take it anymore . I have the dayton speed brush compo coming . Along with some #845 and black fire gloss enhancer polish bogo . Some lexol conditioner , miracle mf bogo. Cant wait . What are yalls opinions on these products .

A sound purchase indeed.

BrutalNoodle
02-13-2013, 01:56 PM

Wanna know a secret?

BOGO really isn't "buy one, get one." Oh no, that's for them politically correct folks.

It's:
Buy Or Get Out!

http://replygif.net/i/796

Now that you know, you need to buy something. It's forum policy.

Jrocket
02-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Wanna know a secret?

BOGO really isn't "buy one, get one." Oh no, that's for them politically correct folks.

It's:
Buy Or Get Out!

http://replygif.net/i/796

Now that you know, you need to buy something. It's forum policy.

:urtheman::laughing::laughing:

runrun411
02-14-2013, 01:41 PM

Do two things.

1) Add to cart
2) Checkout

There's no point in fighting it. I'm waiting on an order to come in the mail and i'm ready to place another one. I may need therapy.