PDA

View Full Version : All These products not enough time.

runrun411
02-07-2013, 07:24 AM
The more I read the thread post the more I learn and the more I want to buy some of these products. How many of you have so much product that you didn't open yet?

BobbyG
02-07-2013, 07:28 AM
I have a lot of products and believe it or not, probably less than 10% remain unopened.

I like to try new products thus the reason I have an "abundance" and they do get used....just a little at a time.....:props:

mwoolfso
02-07-2013, 07:52 AM
I agree with Bobby. The problem is using every bit of product you have before the useful life of said product has ended.

Think of it this way, if everyone used or consumed everything they owned across their entire life, there would never be garage sales, pawn shops, etc.... ;-)

BobbyG
02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
I agree with Bobby. The problem is using every bit of product you have before the useful life of said product has ended.

Think of it this way, if everyone used or consumed everything they owned across their entire life, there would never be garage sales, pawn shops, etc.... ;-)

I like your way of thinking!! :props:

BrutalNoodle
02-07-2013, 12:46 PM
I haven't pop the Souveran cap yet! The D155 & D156 combo has been so easy and effective, I almost don't want to try anything else before finishing up the gallons.

One thing I wish I didn't open is the door that says MICROFIBER.

Less of a door and more of a black hole, now that I've thought about it...

runrun411
02-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I haven't pop the Souveran cap yet! The D155 & D156 combo has been so easy and effective, I almost don't want to try anything else before finishing up the gallons.

One thing I wish I didn't open is the door that says MICROFIBER.

Less of a door and more of a black hole, now that I've thought about it...

Believe me I understand. I'm a mircofiber junkie and then I had a short stint as a rinseless washaholic. Now I'm starting to move into waxes in the higher range. Is there an end to this madness?

nubaseal
02-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Believe me I understand. I'm a mircofiber junkie and then I had a short stint as a rinseless washaholic. Now I'm starting to move into waxes in the higher range. Is there an end to this madness?

There isn't. Take it from the latest victim of OCD.

Andr3wilson
02-07-2013, 02:38 PM
If you have too much product, like I can't imagine how I would use all of my waxes on my own cars, let alone some of the restorative products I have. Taking on a friend/neighbours car is not a bad idea.

Ryry11
02-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I have a lot of products and believe it or not, probably less than 10% remain unopened.

I like to try new products thus the reason I have an "abundance" and they do get used....just a little at a time.....:props:

Same here. Plus I love buying and getting new goodies, so I buy as long as I have the means to do so. I love trying new car products. Obviously with it being winter I have much more unopened/untried products than I will spring time, but I definitely at least try them all:)