PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried this?

FMINUS
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
I use this, it works really well, but I just ordered the Sov Pinnacle wax to try it out.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1946_32640263

Results from a Wal-mart wax (7.99)

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9036/dsc02145ws2.jpg

scottgt
05-06-2007, 05:33 PM
lol...you need to have your own page with you post...i love it lol...not saying that in a mean way....love your questions lol :)

FMINUS
05-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Yea I know Im so freakin OCD its not funny. I need to know everything about everthing

Nica
05-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I have actually used Mothers three step system. Works good but I never did use a PC or any kind of machine when using Mothers three step system. I don't know if could compare it to the products I have now, hard to compare and hard to go back to what I used to use lol...well that's just my opinion.

So is it good? Yes nothing wrong with it. Will it look good? It actually does look good. I had a blue Acura RSX Type S and it looked wet when I was done with all three steps, but like I said I think I was just rubbing things in and then removing. I still have it but I've put it in the back....way back.

scottgt
05-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Yea I know Im so freakin OCD its not funny. I need to know everything about everthing

haha i no how it is..thats why we are on a detailing forum..lol cuz we are all OCD about cars lol...i like your questions tho..it gets me thinkin lol

P1et
05-06-2007, 06:59 PM
I have never used it myself, but WOW, that looks good!!!

I'd like to know about its beading capabilities and its durability. Let us know!

orngez
05-06-2007, 07:17 PM
the only problem with most otc waxes is not looks...but durability...the mothers stuff looks great...i used to use it all the time a looong time ago...i just found myself rewaxing every week due to a lack of durability...looked good for a day and it was gone...

Jimmie
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I've tried it. All three steps plus "Mothers" clay w/ "Showtime" lube prior. It was good. It can be found at AG Mothers Ultimate Wax System includes Mothers California Gold Carnauba Waxes, Sealer Glaze & Mothers Pre-Wax Cleaner. (http://www.autogeek.net/motulwaxsys.html) . It was the pre-boutique era (awhile ago) but it's durability and beading were good. I would layer often after a wash but got a number of months from it.

supercharged
05-06-2007, 11:51 PM
I'ts probably the best OTC paste wax you can get. But Pinnacle line is much better! You will notice results yourself!!!

FMINUS
05-07-2007, 01:51 AM
I'ts probably the best OTC paste wax you can get. But Pinnacle line is much better! You will notice results yourself!!!

Hey is ur RL supercharged? That is ONE NICE CAR! I can't believe those dont sell better than they do. Such a bargin for what you get.

ScottB
05-07-2007, 07:29 AM
On that blue, do to the lack of metallic, Souveran Paste would look delicious and should add depth and wetness over Mothers. Cannot wait to see your take after use !