PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked :/ - Wife in Hospital :(

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bates Detailing
02-04-2013, 09:37 PM
So, wife is leaving work at 7 am (works nights). Snow kills middle TN for about 30 minutes - well in that 30 Minutes, my wife gets rear ended by a fool driving ridiculously in the snow on the interstate! I get a call from wife saying," Lane, Ive been in a bad accident..... truck is totaled..... I'll call you when I get to the hospital..." ! What the hell! Thats the last I heard of her for over 3 hours! Scared the CRAP out of me! Well, she came out of it with a sprained neck, sprained back, and a bruised tail bone (two days later she's still hurting pretty bad) and the truck got destroyed in the back :/ SO, I can't have a vehicle that says, "Keeping Your Investment Looking Its Best" with a bumper thats about to fall off, and a huge dent in the middle of the tailgate! Im upset - very upset! My wife is layed out and my truck looks like garbage now! Just venting to my AG brothers and sisters :mad:

Wors
02-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Sorry to hear man. Glad your wife is ok and nothing worse.

SuperiorAutoLLC
02-04-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm glad to hear your wife is okay...prayers to your family that everything gets better!

wanabe detailer
02-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Most importantly your wife is ok. Truck can be fixed or replaced

LazyGhost
02-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Dang dude. Thats awfull. Will say a prayer for u guys tonight. Hope she fully recovers quickly.

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
02-04-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm glad to hear your wife is okay even though she is still sore. The truck is replaceable a life isn't. Praying for you.

JSou
02-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Glad that the only things destroyed were replaceable objects. Still sucks nonetheless. Wishing you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery for the wife.

Iron400
02-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Good to hear your wife came out so well. That's why I always send the wife out in our truck in the snow, even thought it's a 2012 with only 3K miles on it. She's much safer in the truck in an accident, that's all that matters.

dad07
02-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Anthony.......the truck would be least of my worries myfriend! I'm glad that the wife is doing ok.......could have been worse.

She will be sore for days...weeks.....even months or longer!

My prayers go out for you and your wife and family.

Bates Detailing
02-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks guys - I know it sounds weird tossing the truck issues in there..... but I only toss those in knowing that my wife wasn't killed, paralyzed, or anything life changing like that. If it was anything hardcore serious I wouldn't be on here at all talking about it. But, knowing that she is safe at home in bed right now..... yes Im going to cry about the truck too! Thanks for the kind words guys and for letting me vent :dblthumb2:

Tex Star Detail
02-04-2013, 10:04 PM
A truck is a piece of metal. In the end, it's just a material item. At least your Wife is ok. Hope it's a speedy recovery!

dad07
02-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks guys - I know it sounds weird tossing the truck issues in there..... but I only toss those in knowing that my wife wasn't killed, paralyzed, or anything life changing like that. If it was anything hardcore serious I wouldn't be on here at all talking about it. But, knowing that she is safe at home in bed right now..... yes Im going to cry about the truck too! Thanks for the kind words guys and for letting me vent :dblthumb2:

Vent away.....Buddy....vent away!

rmagnus
02-04-2013, 10:10 PM
+1 you have a right to vent. I'd be pissed too. Like everyone said her well being is whats critical. That said the way we obsess over our rides I'd be miffed also. Maybe it's a good thing she was in a truck vs a car. There's a lot more room from the tailgate to the passenger seat in a truck.

Hope you all come out okay. Bet she feels like a player in the Superbowl:

Pureshine
02-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry to hear bro glad she is ok :)

Bamafire
02-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Sorry to hear this, Hope your wife has a speedy recovery...