PDA

View Full Version : UTTG to protect rv rubber roof?

rvx290
02-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Last summer I purchased a new camper & after I purchased it I cleaned the roof & wiped it down with 303 Aerospace protectant.
It seemed to do its job, because when I cleaned it again in fall before I parked it for the winter it cleaned off easily and looked like new. (I guess it should though after only one season )
I recently purchased my first bottle of UTTG & I am blown away with its results & durability so I am wondering if anyone has ever used it on an RV roof? Or if I should stick with something a little less costly & just clean it more often seeing as UTTG is a little costlier (even though a little does go a long way)

dad07
02-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Last summer I purchased a new camper & after I purchased it I cleaned the roof & wiped it down with 303 Aerospace protectant.
It seemed to do its job, because when I cleaned it again in fall before I parked it for the winter it cleaned off easily and looked like new. (I guess it should though after only one season )
I recently purchased my first bottle of UTTG & I am blown away with its results & durability so I am wondering if anyone has ever used it on an RV roof? Or if I should stick with something a little less costly & just clean it more often seeing as UTTG is a little costlier (even though a little does go a long way)

UTTG is some of the best stuff out there IMHO......but using it on an rv may get costly. Not saying it wouldn't do the job tho.

DaC
02-04-2013, 09:49 PM
I've never gave that use to UTTG, but it's one of these products you will never regret from buying/using...

It put life after 2 applications only (2 weeks apart) on some black plastic and trims from my car that were starting to fade and it's almost a year now since it and it still looks very good.....

It sure is a little more expensive but for looks, durability and even because a very little goes a long way it ends up being cost effective.... also if you consider the time you take detailing, not having to do the same job every month or even 2 or 3 months, makes it even more cost effective as it saves you time and time is money.....
just my 2 cents

Dr Oldz
02-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Do it!!!!