PDA

View Full Version : heads up if you're looking to buy a pressure washer

drcasper
02-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Hi... thought I should pass this on..
for those looking to get a pressure washer, Costco has Simpson pressure washer model# 13SIE-170 (1700 PSI, 1.3 GPM) for $130ish .. includes a "turbo" nozzle that hardly wastes any water and is not as aggressive. you got a good combo here because a) the mtm hydro attaches to the wand via quick connect (no other parts needed) and produces great foam. - the wand is the perfect size, and b) Costco warranty! .. bring it back when it brakes - no questions asked)

Big Boi
02-04-2013, 02:01 PM
for those looking to get a pressure washer, Costco has Simpson pressure washer model# 13SIE-170 (1700 PSI, 1.3 GPM) for $130ish .. includes a "turbo" nozzle that hardly wastes any water and is not as aggressive. you got a good combo here because a) the mtm hydro attaches to the wand via quick connect (no other parts needed) and produces great foam. - the wand is the perfect size, and b) Costco warranty! .. bring it back when it brakes - no questions asked)

That's pretty cheap!

I found a guy with a NIB Dewalt 3200psi for sale for only $250! Can't wait to pick it up. I'll be doing pressure cleaning as well ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using AG Online

drcasper
02-04-2013, 02:11 PM
dang.. that's a beast! .. 2.8gpm :o

IID
02-04-2013, 02:28 PM
That's pretty cheap!

I found a guy with a NIB Dewalt 3200psi for sale for only $250! Can't wait to pick it up. I'll be doing pressure cleaning as well ;)

Be careful and use caution with a PW that strong near a vehicles paint ;)

Big Boi
02-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Big Boi (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?p=808098)
That's pretty cheap!

Be careful and use caution with a PW that strong near a vehicles paint ;)
Without a doubt. Im borrowing an Excel (Honda) 2700 psi pw from a friend at the moment. It has, the Dewalt should as well, an adjustable valve where I can lower the psi for car washing. The same friend has a 13 hp Honda pw that he uses on his rig. I was going to get a Generac 2500 psi consumer grade pw from HD for $295 until I found the Dewalt. Besides, I can use this beast for house, fence, driveway cleaning when the details slow down. I'm very familiar with pw's.

jhodges
02-04-2013, 11:25 PM

I saw it and have been giving it some serious thought. I especially liked the quick disconnect fitting that was included that I could use with my "$5.00 foam cannon" that I got from HD when they were closing them out. And, like you say, you can't beat the Costco warranty.
:iagree:

cardaddy
02-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Without a doubt. Im borrowing an Excel (Honda) 2700 psi pw from a friend at the moment. It has, the Dewalt should as well, an adjustable valve where I can lower the psi for car washing. The same friend has a 13 hp Honda pw that he uses on his rig. I was going to get a Generac 2500 psi consumer grade pw from HD for $295 until I found the Dewalt. Besides, I can use this beast for house, fence, driveway cleaning when the details slow down. I'm very familiar with pw's.

Ooooooooo.... Like that 13hp Honda! That's what I've got, except mine is 3600psi/4gpm. Thing will run and run and run. I blast anything and everything with that sucker! :D

Big Boi
02-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Ooooooooo.... Like that 13hp Honda! That's what I've got, except mine is 3600psi/4gpm. Thing will run and run and run. I blast anything and everything with that sucker! :D

If everything goes as planned, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Flynnstone
02-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Is this pressure washer still available, and does anyone know the price? I'm not finding it on costco.com

jhodges
02-10-2013, 03:40 AM
Is this pressure washer still available, and does anyone know the price? I'm not finding it on costco.com
Saw an big pile of them in-store yesterday for about $130.