PDA

View Full Version : The realization of an addiction

Bulldoggie15
02-03-2013, 09:49 PM
I guess I was in denial of my addiction. I have been buys at work and reorganizing and cleaning my garage the past few weeks, I had a few orders come in and I didn't have time to do anything except unbox them and put them in a extra storage tub until I got the chance to put them on my shelf And organize them........I looked down
At this when I was in the garage and had to accept, yes indeed I have a full blown addiction. Lol

BobbyG
02-03-2013, 09:58 PM
It's OK Bill, recognizing it is the first part of recovery......:laughing:

You are among friends..........:props:

OH, nice goodies by the way......:props:

wanabe detailer
02-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Join the club. I'm new to this and I am out of control. But I like it

RhetoricMixes
02-03-2013, 11:20 PM
I just put together how much I spent last year and I'm mighty surprised at the amount. Welcome to the club!

Detail-Impressions
02-03-2013, 11:23 PM
I suggest to pull the needle out of your arm.
If you do not your wallet will become lighter LOL

Johny B
02-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Welcome to the club.

hoyt66
02-04-2013, 05:28 AM
Addiction is OK as long as it doesn't harm your health and the needs of your family:xyxthumbs:

That's how I justify it anyway:dblthumb2:

silverfox
02-04-2013, 05:58 AM
If you invested $1000 in any modest mutual fund each year for 15 straight years and started when you had your first car...then never saved another dime afterwards...you could buy a new car every year henceforth and hire your own professional car care person to polish all your cars while you bask in your own private indoor pool with all the beer you could drink.

But we all here know full well which way it will likely go.

Joelotto
02-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Bulldog...if your truly addicted then I think the first step would be to remove your addiction from your house. Box everything up and I'll PM you my address.....ok. Don't think about it just do it. Trust me I'm your friend trying to help you out.

runrun411
02-04-2013, 07:45 AM
I've said this before in a post:

If the bills are paid on time and the finances are somewhat in order for the most part (notice I said somewhat in order for the most part) how bad is it that my wife hides a pair of shoes or an occasional dress. Besides If I know about it, it ani't hiding. I think the same goes for my car products. Things could be much worse. I tell my wife "listen dear, I don't hang out at strip bars all night, I don't do drugs, I don't cheat, you don't have to bail me out of jail. If I'm online with my AG friends or in the garage with the cars you know where I am. For all that I am, look at all that I'm not." "Now leave me alone I gotta get this 915 off before it's impossible to remove. LOL

BobbyG
02-04-2013, 07:51 AM
I've said this before in a post:

If the bills are paid on time and the finances are somewhat in order for the most part (notice I said somewhat in order for the most part) how bad is it that my wife hides a pair of shoes or an occasional dress. Besides If I know about it, it ani't hiding. I think the same goes for my car products. Things could be much worse. I tell my wife "listen dear, I don't hang out at strip bars all night, I don't do drugs, I don't cheat, you don't have to bail me out of jail. If I'm online with my AG friends or in the garage with the cars you know where I am. For all that I am, look at all that I'm not." "Now leave me alone I gotta get this 915 off before it's impossible to remove. LOL

:iagree:

There's a whole lot of truth and common sense here!! :props:

vet
02-04-2013, 10:51 AM
NOPE! You need a bigger tub! LOL!

Crazy Diamond
02-04-2013, 03:25 PM
At least it's not crack.