PDA

View Full Version : Spidey hit $59 Mill!!!!

justin_murphy
05-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Spiderman 3 hit 59 million dollars for opening night! This beat the 55.8 set by Dead Mans Chest last summer. I saw Spiderman 3 yesterday. It was simply the best movie I've ever seen! All of the trailers were wrong which I loved! The ending is awesome. There is no more love involved than in the other movies so don't worry guys! Venom looks awesome too! I believe we are really taking special effects for granted these days.

It gets my approval!
:righton:

robzie
05-06-2007, 06:52 AM
add $20 to it. we're watching it in a few hours.....lol!!

neverman
05-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Best movie you've ever seen? You can't be thinking clearly. Glad you enjoyed it though.

dengood1
05-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Went and saw it last night and though it's definitely not the best movie I've ever seen, it's probably the best of the Spiderman series. To me it was a little lame in some areas, but otherwise it was good. Special effects were great!

ehuth1
05-06-2007, 09:41 AM
On my list of movies to see. It's playing in the IMAX3D @ Mall of GA !!

http://www.imax.com/ImaxWeb/images/theatres-3D-diagrams.gif

Nica
05-06-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm so looking forward on seeing the movie but this weekend was crazy sold out tickets...incredable.

Maybe next weekend. My little brother and I think Venom is wicked.

dengood1
05-06-2007, 12:24 PM
148 million in the 1st 3 days! Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I loved the black suit---looked cool:righton:

scottgt
05-06-2007, 12:34 PM
i saw it at 12am thur ...its a really good movie..some pretty funny parts to

Surfer
05-06-2007, 01:26 PM
In the previews it shows Spidey turning into Venom or him ripping the suit off, but if I remember from the books when I was younger, wasn't Venom a seperate person? Confused...., and then some said he was good and some said he was bad, is it both lol, b/c I remember having one with Spidey vs Venom?

klumzypinoy
05-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I wanna watch it! I also can't wait for Transformers WOOO.

Surfer, I too wonder if Spiderman either turned into Venom, or he just turned into a black Spiderman and there's a separate person being Venom.

Adde
05-06-2007, 06:31 PM
venom is a symbiot in the comics spidey gets the "costume" on another planet after a while he figures out that its an alien and tries to get rid of it, it comes of him and attach itself to eddie brock making venom.

Venom (comics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/####/Venom_(comics))

also dont get too excited sami rami doesnt like venom and got forced into include him in the movie... common who doesnt like venom tss tss