PDA

View Full Version : Zaino

Pages : [1] 2

Mike T
05-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Will this be a manufacturer you might carry in the future. I've been seeing alot of great results with Zaino, but I'm picky about who I buy from.

ScottB
05-25-2006, 07:46 PM
I think AG would love to carry it as truly another choice in finish care. That said, Sal is very strict on guidelines and territorial rights. I hope that someday Max and Sal can discuss it because Autogeek can clearly outsell Ecklers (Florida Z connection) and will allow the end user many more choices.

Space is clearly a concern also, but Max is building a huge warehouse and soon space will be available for additional lines. It amazing at just how many choices are currently available.

DS Detailer
05-25-2006, 07:54 PM
I want to work for Max. :(

But i don't want to work, I just want to try out new stuff and play video games... But I'd like to be paid well for doing it.

Thats my resume'. So, Max, when you lurk on in here... give me a call. :)

FloridaNative
05-25-2006, 08:06 PM
I'll work for detail supplies! :D

DS Detailer
05-25-2006, 08:19 PM

Thats pretty much what I do now. I work for detail supplies, to detail a few cars on my days off to make my car payment. It's an exciting life I lead. Thank God I'm single, otherwise, she'd for sure leave me.

FloridaNative
05-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Thats pretty much what I do now. I work for detail supplies, to detail a few cars on my days off to make my car payment. It's an exciting life I lead. Thank God I'm single, otherwise, she'd for sure leave me.

Not if she's an autogeek! ;) Then she'd be out there using up all the Souveran and leaving the Meg's for you!! :p

DS Detailer
05-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Not if she's an autogeek! ;) Then she'd be out there using up all the Souveran and leaving the Meg's for you!! :p

I'll never be so lucky as to find an autogeek in the North. all the girls here was their car once a year. I offer free washes to all the girls I know... and non have taken me up on it.

It breaks my heart, I just can't love a girl with a dirty car.

FloridaNative
05-25-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll never be so lucky as to find an autogeek in the North. all the girls here was their car once a year. I offer free washes to all the girls I know... and non have taken me up on it.

It breaks my heart, I just can't love a girl with a dirty car.

LOL!!

DS Detailer
05-25-2006, 08:36 PM
LOL!!

It's not even funny. One time my friend Jessica's Father called me (I detailed his car before) and he wanted me to do her car... I was like "yeah, good luck with that." So we got her spare key and stole her car out of the lot at her work. I worked on it for 4 hours, and barely put a dent in it. Of course, at that time I would have ran thru broken glass that was on fire for her, so it didn't matter... but now she's engaged to some hillbilly (with a dirty ol' pickup) so I'm thru being that nice to her.

FloridaNative
05-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry to hear that man! But don't give up hope yet. They say there's a perfect match out there for everybody. :) And maybe you can start your own local detailfest where you live. Who knows who you might meet. :)

It's not even funny. One time my friend Jessica's Father called me (I detailed his car before) and he wanted me to do her car... I was like "yeah, good luck with that." So we got her spare key and stole her car out of the lot at her work. I worked on it for 4 hours, and barely put a dent in it. Of course, at that time I would have ran thru broken glass that was on fire for her, so it didn't matter... but now she's engaged to some hillbilly (with a dirty ol' pickup) so I'm thru being that nice to her.

DS Detailer
05-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Sorry to hear that man! But don't give up hope yet. They say there's a perfect match out there for everybody. :) And maybe you can start your own local detailfest where you live. Who knows who you might meet. :)

I'm from IL. I'd arrange it, and it would rain.

:(

FloridaNative
05-25-2006, 08:51 PM
Maybe you'll just have to move down to the sunshine state then. :) You could detail all winter long. :)

I'm from IL. I'd arrange it, and it would rain.

:(

ScottB
05-25-2006, 08:59 PM

If you weren't married ... theres probably a few of us that would take you up on that offer. I can see it now .... "I'll keep you in Souveran Paste for the rest of your days, please, please ..........hey you missed a spot ! " :p

FloridaNative
05-25-2006, 09:02 PM
LOL!! I can see the divorce papers now! Reason for dissolution of marriage: Souveran paste wax! :p Y Juan si lees esto solo estoy bromeando!! :)

If you weren't married ... theres probably a few of us that would take you up on that offer. I can see it now .... "I'll keep you in Souveran Paste for the rest of your days, please, please ..........hey you missed a spot ! " :p

ScottB
05-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Y Juan si lees esto solo estoy bromeando!! :)

That initially sounded so sexy .... well except the Juan and Solo part. Guess I outta learn some other language soon. :p