PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Classes 2013

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ProDetail
02-18-2013, 05:26 PM
I thought classes were going to be posted today, did AG forget?

ProDetail
02-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Any update on the class schedules?

Joe@Superior Shine
02-21-2013, 11:10 AM
I know AG is working hard on it to assure you get the most from Detailfest. I know I will be assisting Jason Rose from Meguairs with a class on a simple but important subject, washing. My part will be about Rinseless and waterless washing.

Mike Phillips
02-21-2013, 11:17 AM
I know AG is working hard on it to assure you get the most from Detailfest. I know I will be assisting Jason Rose from Meguairs with a class on a simple but important subject, washing. My part will be about Rinseless and waterless washing.

Hey!

Thought you were going to call me? Plenty of time to chit chat on the forum but no love for Mikey?

Give me a call!

:D

ProDetail
02-21-2013, 11:23 AM

A greatly overlooked option with many detailers, but it is a "tool" just like any other in our arsenal.

Joe@Superior Shine
02-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Mike, my bad. Got home late last night and today I'm having the wonderful experience of jury selection. I hope my "question authority" shirt doesn't keep me from being picked! I'll call ASAP.

William, I agree. I am not 100% waterless. It's just another tool.

Meghan
02-21-2013, 11:34 AM
I thought classes were going to be posted today, did AG forget?
Did not forget but not to point fingers but we had a last minute add on aka Joe, no rush on the classes they will get posted once we have them all locked in. I don't want to post them until the info is precise! :props:

ProDetail
02-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Mike, my bad. Got home late last night and today I'm having the wonderful experience of jury selection. I hope my "question authority" shirt doesn't keep me from being picked! I'll call ASAP.

William, I agree. I am not 100% waterless. It's just another tool.

That is an awesome shirt!

ProDetail
02-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Did not forget but not to point fingers but we had a last minute add on aka Joe, no rush on the classes they will get posted once we have them all locked in. I don't want to post them until the info is precise! :props:

Ok Meghan, I was just wondering if it was forgotten is all. Thanks for the update :props: