PDA

View Full Version : A gallon of O.C.W. that my wife does not know about

Pages : [1] 2

oejeffrey
01-31-2013, 11:30 PM
So maybe there is this gallon of O.C.W. hidden somewhere that my wife probably does not know about. I think I may have gone past hobby and am now obsessed with detailing.
Help me
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m281/oejeffrey/20130131_224753_zps7cc170e8.jpg
I had to hide this gallon from my wife and yet be able to use the product. I decided to put it in this container.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m281/oejeffrey/20130130_145557.jpg
See even though it sais it is a waterless wash if you break it down it does have O.C.W. on the label & that is how I can use it & hide it.
I am ashamed....a little.
I think it is a pretty gallon. The main reason I got it wasn't because I have a buying addiction but because I enjoy watching the water dance on the hood as my truck accelerates. I mean I goto the car wash, I go out after it rains just to get on the road to see how the air makes the water go from little beads to great big beads and then swerve to the left & right to see if I can get the WAVE effect. Then when I have a big enough bead of water I put on the brakes to drive the water forward and have it disappear over the hood.
I have a problem.
I would say I need a 12 step problem but in my poor little water beading world I would see Dr Mike Phillips and he would just send me to boot detailing camp/therapy.

Fishincricket
01-31-2013, 11:32 PM
lol

Vegas Transplant
01-31-2013, 11:34 PM
Don't blame me o.e.
I may have sent the sample months ago, but you already had the addiction.

BrutalNoodle
01-31-2013, 11:43 PM
Send me $5 or I'll plaster this all over Facebook.

oldmodman
02-01-2013, 03:29 AM
You're fine.

Just as long as that wax is of legal age.

Go ahead and rub it all over your car. You know you want to.:bolt::autowash:

FUNX650
02-01-2013, 06:57 AM
I mean I goto the car wash,

^^^What?!?!^^^...

Not too many folks around here admit to doing this...
GOOD FOR YOU!!

I go out after it rains just to get on the road to see how the air makes the water go from little beads to great big beads and then swerve to the left & right to see if I can get the WAVE effect. Then when I have a big enough bead of water I put on the brakes to drive the water forward and have it disappear over the hood.
I have a problem.

-Does the State you reside in have the infamous: 'Points System' for Motor Vehicle violations?

In and around my neighborhood you definitely would have a problem with:
"Operation of a Motor Vehicle in Willful or Wanton Disregard of Safety" :eek: :nomore:

Best Regards,

Bob...(You know: Just Bobbin' and Weavin' With the Wife!)

oejeffrey
02-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Ok let me rephrase car wash. Nothing touches the truck I just use the hand sprayer as a way to knock off dust and get my water beading fix.

No Vegas I can not blame you for my addiction as you are correct this problem was here before you sent me that sample.
I can blame you if my wife finds that gallon.
Brutal noodle....yeah you are kinda brutal with that threat. Check is in the mail.

g26er
02-01-2013, 10:07 AM
I LOL'd until someone got all serious :o

y8s
02-01-2013, 10:33 AM
oh dear.

I almost did this myself. almost bought the gallon size 20% off with free shipping. I held back.

Shakabruddah808
02-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of OCD detailing. Once you catch this bug, there's no cure. I have gone WAY past 'hobby' long ago. LOL

Happy Detailing, everyone!

BobbyG
02-01-2013, 12:04 PM
I'll Tell!! :laughing:

Munich77
02-01-2013, 10:57 PM
oh dear.

I almost did this myself. almost bought the gallon size 20% off with free shipping. I held back.

Dang they had free shipping and 20% off - should have bought a couple of gallons. I am actually eyeing the 5 liter container of Sonax Wheel Effects....

jovanie
02-01-2013, 11:18 PM
now why did I read the op in a very low voice...

AllenK
02-01-2013, 11:39 PM
That will last a LONG time!!

This post cracked me up!

Bill220
02-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Hide your stuff in plain sight like I do. On the rare occasion that my wife makes a visit to the garage and asks me "hey, when did you get that?" I just tell her " I've had that for a long time, bought it months ago". She does the same thing to me all the time with shoes and clothes, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk