PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Garage is done!

Pages : [1] 2

sarcher1
05-04-2007, 10:56 PM
My Harley/Detailing garage is done. This whole auto/motorcycle detailing thing has been bitten me kind of hard!

Sevenrd
05-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Looks great! Nice and well-organized.

turbos17
05-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Holly mother of God! That stuff is amazingly organized! :applause:

Black Diamond
05-04-2007, 11:53 PM
WoW!~~~~~~~~
Unbelievable!
Wanna come do my garage now?
Looks fantastic!

Surfer
05-05-2007, 12:21 AM
I see them r/c cars, used to have a bad ass RC10 GT that flew with mods, still have an RC10-T2 truck I got over 10 years ago that I put pry 1K into and used to race. Every once in awhile I take it out to play, still rips:righton:.

Nice garage too

ehuth1
05-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Very very nice !! If I had the room on the walls for cabinets I would set it up just like yours. Thanks for sharing !!

sarcher1
05-05-2007, 12:39 AM
I see them r/c cars, used to have a bad ass RC10 GT that flew with mods, still have an RC10-T2 truck I got over 10 years ago that I put pry 1K into and used to race. Every once in awhile I take it out to play, still rips:righton:.

Nice garage too

Team Losi rules! heh heh, yeah I have four Losi RC cars/trucks. I did race one of the trucks but really sucked. Now I bring them to the desert for something to do in between riding the quads with the kids. The big LST truck I clocked at 78 mph! Ran it right into a rock at speed, on accident. BOOM! Took it pretty well however, only $150 to make it better than new. Good times:D

Surfer
05-05-2007, 01:20 AM
Team Losi rules! heh heh, yeah I have four Losi RC cars/trucks. I did race one of the trucks but really sucked. Now I bring them to the desert for something to do in between riding the quads with the kids. The big LST truck I clocked at 78 mph! Ran it right into a rock at speed, on accident. BOOM! Took it pretty well however, only $150 to make it better than new. Good times:Dlol, I have a 10 turn motor and good gearing in the T2....one fast electric truck.

I've seen those new 1/18 scale ones that witha couple mods go like mini ballistic missiles, saw a couple vids where they looked almost uncontrolable...have to get one lol

bossboy
05-05-2007, 04:48 AM
you sure that isn't the secondary warehouse for AG? hehe...

awesome setup man :D well done!

dengood1
05-05-2007, 05:06 AM
that's a lot of stuff to detail that bike with:) Where you gonna detail?

Stittville Ed
05-05-2007, 05:56 AM
How do you like the air buffer ????

sarcher1
05-05-2007, 08:54 AM
How do you like the air buffer ????

Which one? I have a micro 3" and a full size both made by snap-on/blue-point. The full size has good weight and balance but didn't really use it until I got the 8" Edge 2000 foam pads for it. Now it is amazing! I use the micro for my Harley and odd shaped panels on my vehicles. Like almost on Snap-on items, fix and finish and durability are second to none.

Reddwarf
05-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Now that is one awesome garage. Very impressive. I think I'll go throw rocks at my garage now. :-(

sarcher1
05-05-2007, 09:01 AM
that's a lot of stuff to detail that bike with:) Where you gonna detail?

I live in SoCal and detail just as a hobby for me and my family. I work like most people, 70 hours a week in my job as G.M. for a large retail store. Detailing and organizing is a huge stress relief for me. Nothing like seeing results right away for hard work. Doesn't always happen in my job. I guess it works out well for my sister and parents. They get someone to maintain their cars appearance for free...

Stittville Ed
05-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Which one? I have a micro 3" and a full size both made by snap-on/blue-point.

I have been thinking about getting the 3" for some of the tight places.
I can borrow a full size to try.
How did your compressor keep up with the full size buffer, and how was the power vs a electric ???????????????????????

Thanks,
Ed