PDA

View Full Version : Detail Doctor?

4AudiQ
01-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Has anyone used this product that I have seen advertised on TV?
Feed back please

TundraPower
01-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Has anyone used this product that I have seen advertised on TV?
Feed back please

Nope. They are on the web. Google it.

Klasse Act
01-29-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm waiting for someone to review that and the stuff that's just like it, LOL!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

capy
02-14-2013, 04:52 PM
URGENT FIRE WARNING with this new product. I just received the product and it appears to work on the black plastic trim. However,I left some product on the foam sponge they supply and placed it on the plastic bag it came in. The next morning I awoke to the strong burning smell in my garage. The sponge had spontanous combusted on my work bench generating enough heat to melt the sponge the plastic and smolder my wood work bench. Damn near burnt my house down! Safely disguard anything that you apply this product on, outside in a flame proof container. I emailed Danny Koker aka The Count. We'll see if he issues a warning.
BEWARE EXTREME FIRE HAZARD !!!!!

rmagnus
02-14-2013, 06:14 PM
URGENT FIRE WARNING with this new product. I just received the product and it appears to work on the black plastic trim. However,I left some product on the foam sponge they supply and placed it on the plastic bag it came in. The next morning I awoke to the strong burning smell in my garage. The sponge had spontanous combusted on my work bench generating enough heat to melt the sponge the plastic and smolder my wood work bench. Damn near burnt my house down! Safely disguard anything that you apply this product on, outside in a flame proof container. I emailed Danny Koker aka The Count. We'll see if he issues a warning.
BEWARE EXTREME FIRE HAZARD !!!!!

Other than being good kindling for fire starting, did the product work on the black trim to your expectations? Was it really wipe on and presto magic it's refinished?

bootstrap
05-04-2013, 11:29 AM
I lol everytime I see this commercial

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

kimtyson
05-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I think if it needs to be pushed on TV commercials, it probably isn't a very good product.

Pureshine
05-04-2013, 04:19 PM
The biggest problem with this products it makes the dash very shinny. I know my customers don't want a shinny dash or interior trim since the car never came that way. I even say an ad them using it on paint that made me laugh.