PDA

View Full Version : Look at what I found at Wally World!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Chase.Barnett
01-28-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty shocked about my findings.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

JSou
01-28-2013, 11:58 PM
That's just great.

CM8 6MT
01-29-2013, 12:01 AM
It might be only a select few walmart stores, because even the super walmart here doesnt have any of the pro series megs. Looks like OTC is going to have a new meaning now.

This isnt your grandpa's OTC products anymore... ;)

cardaddy
01-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Mirror Glaze.... and is that the MF correction compound up top?
Kewl find!

CM8 6MT
01-29-2013, 12:17 AM
I see the Meg's polisher to the top left too. LoL if my walmart carried all that, id be all over it. Damnit Walmart what DONT you carry? When walmart starts selling cars, theyll own the world.

RhetoricMixes
01-29-2013, 12:44 AM
There was a thread a while back about someone finding this at his local wal mart. I believe there is a listing of all the stores that carry the better meguiars products on meguiars forums.

CM8 6MT
01-29-2013, 03:06 AM
There was a thread a while back about someone finding this at his local wal mart. I believe there is a listing of all the stores that carry the better meguiars products on meguiars forums.

Hmm good stuff man. I dont frequent the MOL forums, they dont support tapatalk :/ .

steamshooter
01-29-2013, 05:22 AM
I see the Meg's polisher to the top left too. LoL if my walmart carried all that, id be all over it. Damnit Walmart what DONT you carry? When walmart starts selling cars, theyll own the world.

My wally world has squat. :( I cruise through their car section once in a while just to see what they might have new. Not a big selection here.

Sears & Roebuck used to sell cars and houses.

BobbyG
01-29-2013, 06:55 AM
WOW, I'm impressed and even Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System and dual action polisher!!....:props:

flamed03vert
01-29-2013, 07:36 AM
They will have it on the shelves for a while, no one will buy it because they will not know what it's for... with the exception with some seasoned guy. The seasoned guys will not buy it either because they can get a better price on line. Then after a while the price will be reduced, they will clear the inventory and someone will get some sweet deals. Well... IMO anyways

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
01-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Wow your lucky. None of those products are carried in any of the walmarts here.

SON1C
01-29-2013, 08:31 AM
They will have it on the shelves for a while, no one will buy it because they will not know what it's for... with the exception with some seasoned guy. The seasoned guys will not buy it either because they can get a better price on line. Then after a while the price will be reduced, they will clear the inventory and someone will get some sweet deals. Well... IMO anyways

Sadly more than likely what I foresee as well

bulldog shine
01-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Yes there is a list on the Megs forum.

ken tuep
01-29-2013, 08:38 AM
I have been buying them at my local Walmart for 6 months. Their prices haven't been any higher than AG. Plus no shipping to pay if you just need one bottle. I've bought a lot of microfiber pads there and they are a great deal.

I do still order from AG mostly, but in a pinch Walmart works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

ski2
01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
The Megs stock (of the traditionaly none OTC products) at my local Walmart has slowly been dwindling over the past few months and there has been no restocking that I can see. Perhaps it was an experiment that didn't work out. Before Megs they had Surf City Garage products in the same spot, but never restocked after the first display was set up.