PDA

View Full Version : You might be a detailer if..

Pages : [1] 2

akoeppel
01-27-2013, 10:35 PM
I saw this on another forum and thought why not try it out here? It's a take on Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a ___ if.." So, I'll start:

-You might be a detailer if..
-Your vehicle is cleaner than your room.
-You detail your vehicle even if it's freezing outside.
-You get mad if someone touches your car.
-All you think about during the work week is being able to detail your car.
-You clean your car even when it is clean.

Your turn :)

chris.ganucheau
01-27-2013, 11:16 PM
If you have enough supplies to last a life time but buy more because its on sale.
If you wash your car in the rain

Seth@NWCDetailing
01-27-2013, 11:19 PM
If you use Mother's Cleaner Wax/Dodo Juice Purple Haze/Pinnacle Detail Spray on your Black Acoustic Guitar

Fishincricket
01-27-2013, 11:19 PM
If you fold your dinner napkin four ways

If you find yourself cringing every time you drive by the car wash

If browsing new car lots leaves you in a swirl daze

detz86
01-27-2013, 11:36 PM
If your 8-5 job is detailing at a dealer yet 6-12 is doing it for fun 3 nights a week and most weekends .....

Pj C. senior detailer at Subaru of Moncton.

MikeN
01-28-2013, 12:18 AM
When walking through a parking lot you say to yourself "I can make that car look new, and that one, and even that one that the owner doesn't even care about"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

ProDetail
01-28-2013, 12:26 AM
No matter what your doing your thinking of something detailing related.

If you see a car on the street in particular bad shape and you formulate a plan of attack before you pass it.

david11g35
01-28-2013, 12:34 AM
When walking through a parking lot you say to yourself "I can make that car look new, and that one, and even that one that the owner doesn't even care about"

:thumbup: I agree,do it all the time. I picture what products I would try to tackle the issue

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

MikeN
01-28-2013, 12:49 AM
I did it today when going to lunch.. it snowed over the weekend so everyone's vehicle is white.. my fiancee finally told me to shut up after the 5th car we walked by

CM8 6MT
01-28-2013, 01:25 AM
You might be a detailer if...

*You have a poster of Mike Phillips in your room like me....
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230/Diabolic/mph_zps887efe43.jpg

*Your MF towels outnumber the clothes in your laundry
*You own more MF products than actual clothes.
*You think of other non detailing related ways you could use your DA.
*You go shopping with your wife, and doesnt matter what type of store, you always look for stuff you can use to "detail".
*You stop by your local stores car care section and grin on how you have higher end products.
*You look at someone elses car, and all you see is swirls.
*You cant stand anyone else parking next to your car.
*Your car is flawless, but your room is crap.
*Its below freezing and your out there washing your car, ONR with 2 buckets & grit guards.
*You make up excuses to tell your wife on why you need to be in the garage.
*When the UPS/FED EX guys knows you by a first name basis when delivering products from AG.
*You have actually thought of driving with a car cover, in fear of the wind "marring" your paint.
*Threatened to divorce your wife if she took your car to the car wash.
*Random people come up and ask you what "wax" you use?
* Your a member of AutoGeek Online.

*CM8 6MT can neither confirm or deny that he has a poster of Mike Phillips. Although if there was one, you can bet he would have them, many of them.

cardaddy
01-28-2013, 01:37 AM
All about the car being cleaner than the house.

All about the garage being cleaner than the house.

Watch Barrett Jackson Auction and keep yelling at the TV about how bad the swirls are!

Detail your daughters laptop when she was with her fiance planning a wedding and put the photos on "what did you do detail related today".

Big Boi
01-28-2013, 01:52 AM
You might be a detailer if...

*You have a poster of Mike Phillips in your room like me....
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230/Diabolic/mph_zps887efe43.jpg

*Your MF towels outnumber the clothes in your laundry
*You own more MF products than actual clothes.
*You think of other non detailing related ways you could use your DA.
*You go shopping with your wife, and doesnt matter what type of store, you always look for stuff you can use to "detail".
*You stop by your local stores car care section and grin on how you have higher end products.
*You look at someone elses car, and all you see is swirls.
*You cant stand anyone else parking next to your car.
*Your car is flawless, but your room is crap.
*Its below freezing and your out there washing your car, ONR with 2 buckets & grit guards.
*You make up excuses to tell your wife on why you need to be in the garage.
*When the UPS/FED EX guys knows you by a first name basis when delivering products from AG.
*You have actually thought of driving with a car cover, in fear of the wind "marring" your paint.
*Threatened to divorce your wife if she took your car to the car wash.
*Random people come up and ask you what "wax" you use?
* Your a member of AutoGeek Online.

*CM8 6MT can neither confirm or deny that he has a poster of Mike Phillips. Although if there was one, you can bet he would have them, many of them.

Lmfao!

Father87
01-28-2013, 07:14 AM
your eyes are soley focused on the sun spot of cars as you walk through the parking lot to check for swirls.

Bamafire
01-28-2013, 07:24 AM

yep, my wife tells me to stop talking as we walk through parking lots..
:props:

Flatlander
01-28-2013, 09:06 AM
* You see swirls in EVERYTHING, I'm talking everything. Every fiber of your being would like to ask the nice lady for her sunglasses to see if a quick hand polish would take out the swirls!
* You've got your wife on the lookout for swirls and she says "Look honey, a swirled out mess!"
* Actually consider buying another car b/c yours and your wife's are perfect!
* Check the UPS site to track your package multiple times a day and tell your wife (who's mildly interested) where the package is.