PDA

View Full Version : April's giveaway!!!

r_wain
05-04-2007, 12:02 PM
When I got home from lunch today I saw the prettiest thing I had seen all day...a brown box sitting at my doorstep. I immediately opened the box to find a disater...a bottle of Micro Rejuvenator had leaked over everything. I started cleaning things off while I pulled them out to see what I got. Ever seen that UPS commercial what can brown do for you? HOW ABOUT GETTING ME MY PACKAGE WITHOUT SOMETHING INSIDE BROKE!!! This is the third time in four weeks that this has happened (not with AG) you just get tired of it and forget trying to get anything from them...they don't even pick up the phone. Anyways...

My surprise package included:

A 32 oz. bottle of DP Engine Degreaser - Awesome wanted to try it now I got it :righton:
A 12 oz. bottle of XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze - Don't know much about glazes
A 16 oz. bottle of WG Total Swirl Remover - can never have to many swirl removers...I have a car tomorrow to do so I will try it out then.

A 16oz. bottle of Diamondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner - I had heard great thing about this product.
A 4oz. bottle of Diamondite Glasswork Shield - Another product I have been hearing great things about

A Cobra Microfiber Washmitt - Will add it to my others and use it soon (maybe try it out tomorrow)

And finally a 1/4 of a bottle of Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator - I will use what is left for sure. Never tried any of these products but they always perk my interest.

The really strange part is I can't figure out how it leaked. The cap looks good and I don't see any hole it the bottle. :confused:

Here is the whole bunch
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/r_wain/free9.jpg

Here is the box...pretty site huh? I HATE UPS.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/r_wain/33333.jpg

Thanks Meghan, Max, Shannon ;), and everyone else in the AG team.

CalgaryDetail
05-04-2007, 12:06 PM
sorry to hear about the damage, but what a cool kit. Let us know how you like anything

and congrats

lensch09
05-04-2007, 12:19 PM
:righton: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/r_wain/33333.jpg

This is what Brown can do for you!!!

bossboy
05-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Damn!!! Awesome surprise package :D Congrats again.

Sorry to hear UPS are idiots...wait...we already know this :P

Meghan
05-04-2007, 02:17 PM
I am so sorry, next time I will run it up to you, did much leak out? Hate to give you a prize and you get it half empty.:o
By the way,you haven't ran over any UPS drivers have you? ;) They seem not to like bringing you brown boxes!! :p

AUdakota
05-04-2007, 02:21 PM
that box is pretty beat up. at least only one thing got messed up. And look at it this way YOU DIDNT PAY FOR IT ANYWAY hehehe.

I want to win a giveaway one month...

sparkie
05-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Awesome! Congrats!

scottgt
05-04-2007, 02:27 PM
send that pic to someone at ups or something

klumzypinoy
05-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Congrats! I have a bottle of micro rejuvinator, the 32 oz, and when I squeeze the bottle, even with the caps tightly screwed on, I hear air coming out. It's the cap covering the measuring cup that I believe isn't sealing right. Is that possibly the same problem for you?

r_wain
05-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I am so sorry, next time I will run it up to you, did much leak out? Hate to give you a prize and you get it half empty.:o
By the way,you haven't ran over any UPS drivers have you? ;) They seem not to like bringing you brown boxes!! :p

Really run it to me? you can drive it that will work for me...but I might have to order for that reason alone ;) Don't worry about it you (AG) didn't do nothing wrong.

I haven't yet but I might start aiming for them :D

r_wain
05-04-2007, 02:39 PM
that box is pretty beat up. at least only one thing got messed up. And look at it this way YOU DIDNT PAY FOR IT ANYWAY hehehe.

I want to win a giveaway one month...

That is exactly how I looked at it...I hope you do too frank.

r_wain
05-04-2007, 02:44 PM
send that pic to someone at ups or something

I would but I don't really feel like getting into that with them again...they broke a vase I bought for my mom for Mother's Day...and I had to take the vase and the box and go to the local office(25 miles away) just for them to look at it. Otherwise they said they could send and inspector out around the 5th of May. I got the box on April 23rd.

Sometimes you gotta know when to pick your battles.

r_wain
05-04-2007, 02:46 PM
sorry to hear about the damage, but what a cool kit. Let us know how you like anything

and congrats

I will I plan on using most of it tomorrow.