PDA

View Full Version : Added a Opti -coat pro warranty page to my site.

rustytruck
01-27-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm excited about the new Opti-coat pro warranty program so I gave it it's own page on my site. This is a program I'm looking forward to really start promoting this spring. If you see anything wrong with the page please let me know. I figured it is my most expensive offering so I would give it a page all it's own.

FUNX650
01-27-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm excited about the new Opti-coat pro warranty program so I gave it it's own page on my site. This is a program I'm looking forward to really start promoting this spring. If you see anything wrong with the page please let me know. I figured it is my most expensive offering so I would give it a page all it's own.
From your Opti-Coat page:

"Authorized Dealer of Opti-coat Nano Coating"

I may be wrong...
But I believe that: Opti-Coat 2.0/Opti-Gard...are not 'Nano-Coatings'.

-You might want to check with Dr. G/Chris to make sure.

:)

Bob

AutowerxDetailing
01-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Looks good. You provide the benefits and reasons why someone should consider a permanent paint coating in a concise, effective manner.

Caught one thing to edit:

Best of all the coating is fully warranty for the life of your car*.

Best of luck!!! :props:

rustytruck
01-27-2013, 06:24 PM
I took care of the misspelling, also removed the word nano. Thanks for the quick response. Anything else I'm missing please let me know.

Black N' Yellow
01-27-2013, 10:16 PM
How do you become an authorized dealer

rustytruck
01-27-2013, 10:24 PM
How do you become an authorized dealer
Call them. You need to provide some info about your business and fill out some forms.

Chris Thomas
01-28-2013, 12:18 AM
I have more product and warranty info and illustrations you can use. You just need to email me. Also, anyone wanting to become a dealer can email me as well. My email is chris@optimumforums.org

Pinpoint_Precision
01-28-2013, 10:46 AM
Chris thank you so much for the help. Can't wait to start offering this amazing product to my customers. Once I get my website up and running, for sure I would love to become a dealer. Like I said before, I love sponsoring the products I use and OPT products always delivers in their promise of quality and efficiency.

Black N' Yellow
01-29-2013, 12:57 AM
Call them. You need to provide some info about your business and fill out some forms.

Thanks for the info:xyxthumbs:

I have more product and warranty info and illustrations you can use. You just need to email me. Also, anyone wanting to become a dealer can email me as well. My email is chris@optimumforums.org

Thanks