PDA

View Full Version : klasse AIO questions

paradog
05-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Im still learning how people use this product. I used it during a recent detailing session with me 2006 Charger. But now its been a few weeks since that detail and I would like to put on a new layer of wax... will using Klasse AIO be a good way to remove the sealant and start over?

Is Klasse AIO pad dependant when used as a swirl remover?

I am looking to do some quick detailing of students cars and was thinking of usng Klasse after a wash and clay. Nothing too involved and safe!

joe.p
05-03-2007, 09:27 PM
KAIO is a paint cleaner ..I doubt you can do any paint correction at all with it..you can use it to remove you LSP to prep the paint for another layer of sealant or wax..I normaly use it by hand..

Torsion Tool
05-03-2007, 09:53 PM
What Joe said. Think of it as a carnauba stripper and final cleanser before LSP. Be careful to use apply very thinly, less is better than more as long as it kisses the suface. Don't expect it to remove or diminish swirls; it may even make them more noticeable. Consider a dedicated glaze with fillers or better yet, machine polishes if you want paint imperfection removal. And yes, always use separate mf applicators for each product to avoid cross contamination and nullification. Eventually, you'll get very good with practice.

sparkie
05-03-2007, 10:14 PM
What they said!:iagree: :iagree: