PDA

View Full Version : Best method & products for cloth seat cleaning?

duckvett
01-23-2013, 03:18 PM
I just bought an `08 GMC Sierra with dirty cloth seats. What do you recommend for cleaning these cloth seats. I just tried Meguiar's Quik Out, but I'm looking for something that will clean deeper and make the seats look brand new.

SuperiorAutoLLC
01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I just bought an `08 GMC Sierra with dirty cloth seats. What do you recommend for cleaning these cloth seats. I just tried Meguiar's Quik Out, but I'm looking for something that will clean deeper and make the seats look brand new.

For your best results, go buy some Folex (Lowe's has it) and spray it on the seats. Google "hot carpet extractor rental" in your area and rent one for the day. You'll be surprised at how inexpensive they are to rent. Don't use the rug doctor, it is a cold water extractor

Rsurfer
01-23-2013, 03:24 PM
For your best results, go buy some Folex (Lowe's has it) and spray it on the seats. Google "hot carpet extractor rental" in your area and rent one for the day. You'll be surprised at how inexpensive they are to rent. Don't use the rug doctor, it is a cold water extractor
:iagree:You need a hot water extractor to do a good job.

duckvett
01-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Folex & a hot water extractor - got it, thank you!