PDA

View Full Version : Just venting, hasn't been a good week!!!!!

chris.ganucheau
01-23-2013, 12:00 AM
It has not been a good week at all. I live in Laplace, La which was hit very hard from Hurriane Isaac. Luckily our house did not flood, but the houses in the back of our neighborhood did. Well my dad is friends with a guy back there an during the storm my dad rescued them because the water was about 6ft deep. Well they stayed the night an still haven't left!!!! That was 5 months ago. They have been taking their time with the rebuilding of their house and are trying to do it to wear they make a good chunk of change off the insurance company. That doesn't bother me, what bothers me is that I spent 6 hours cleaning my car Sunday and had to park my car in the muddy yard tonight because they decided to park their vehicles in my driveway. This isn't the first time this has happened.

They also did not tell us that our upstairs bathroom toilet was loose an it leaked into the floor and cause the ceiling to come down under the bathroom.

I am just not having a good week with loosing my dog last night an all the stress of having these people in our home. I do have a date to look forward to though. We told them they will be in their house by this Saturday.

Thank you for letting me vent! Just extremely frustrated and ready to blow.

chris.ganucheau
01-23-2013, 12:02 AM
To clear something up, when they first started staying with us we told them they could park on the front lawn because our driveway isn't big enough for 8 vehicles. Since they have been parking on the lawn it has torn the yard up an by the curb it is muddy from tire tracks.

Bates Detailing
01-23-2013, 12:07 AM
Well - Coming from a guy that Doesn't have tv and doesnt plan on watching tv.... Im shocked to think that Hurricane Issac is the 9th hurricane of the year! Thats crazy! - I hope things get better for you man :props:

mwoolfso
01-23-2013, 12:38 AM
I had similar issues with my brother. Oh boy.... was not good at all. I feel for ya dude.

Pureshine
01-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Sorry bro wish I could help some way :(

Texas-Ryan
01-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Wow...

I can see how things could be reaching their boiling point. I would have probably flipped out many moons ago.

BTW, when is Crawfish season?

Mud Bugs and Beer sounds awfully good right now.

fenderpicks
01-23-2013, 01:09 AM
@ Above how did u get from this to crawfish season lol?

But hell man i'd be pissed and tell them get the heck out of my house!!!!!!!

Texas-Ryan
01-23-2013, 10:09 AM
He's down in Crawfish country.

chris.ganucheau
01-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Don't like crawfish. But beer does sound amazing right now. But I do believe its coming up in a few months.