PDA

View Full Version : Just stocked up on some more Eco Touch

Pages : [1] 2

SON1C
01-22-2013, 08:05 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab134/Elias101a/5037AA6C-ECE7-4472-89CD-E7EC40B2911C-14435-0000080363707907.jpg
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/59519-son1c-synopsis-22-eco-touch-premium-car-care-wheel-cleaner-review-vs-sonax-wheel-cleaner.html
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/59523-son1c-synopsis-23-eco-touch-premium-car-care-tire-shine-review.html
After enjoying both of these products I was eager to try more of this brand, eco touch has also just added the foaming sprayer to their wheel cleaner so I have high hopes for it!
After going through too many to count and too many more to come tire and trim products I have been very impressed / pleased with eco touch tire shine at its price point and performance
I'm also eager to try the waterless wash and wax combo :buffing:

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
01-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Looks like some good stuff. Let me know how you like everything. I have a feeling I helped to fund this purchase lol.

SON1C
01-22-2013, 08:54 PM
lol that actually went towards the 50 gpb I spent on austintacious and tyre wax, but thanks, I was jealous of your full size bottle! post up your recent additions ;)

Seth@NWCDetailing
01-22-2013, 08:55 PM
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab134/Elias101a/5037AA6C-ECE7-4472-89CD-E7EC40B2911C-14435-0000080363707907.jpg
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/59519-son1c-synopsis-22-eco-touch-premium-car-care-wheel-cleaner-review-vs-sonax-wheel-cleaner.html
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/59523-son1c-synopsis-23-eco-touch-premium-car-care-tire-shine-review.html
After enjoying both of these products I was eager to try more of this brand, eco touch has also just added the foaming sprayer to their wheel cleaner so I have high hopes for it!
After going through too many to count and too many more to come tire and trim products I have been very impressed / pleased with eco touch tire shine at its price point and performance
I'm also eager to try the waterless wash and wax combo :buffing:
Review? :props:

SON1C
01-22-2013, 08:57 PM
definitely, any requests on which first?

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
01-22-2013, 09:02 PM
I'd say the echo wash and spray wax.

WRXINXS
01-22-2013, 09:10 PM
SON1C, you try the dashboard protect yet? I have read some positive reviews of it but still cant figure out if it is a cleaner/protectant or protectant only. Looks like you got some good purchases there the wheel cleaner and tire shine look interesting to me!

Bates Detailing
01-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Im curious about the EcoWash..... I was trying to order EcoSmart from AG but they sent me EcoWash - which has never been opened..... how do you like it?!?!?

Jrocket
01-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Son1c

your pm box is full :props:

SON1C
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
I'd say the echo wash and spray wax.
:buffing:
noted!
the spray wax also boasts it produces great beading, we shall see!

SON1C, you try the dashboard protect yet? I have read some positive reviews of it but still cant figure out if it is a cleaner/protectant or protectant only. Looks like you got some good purchases there the wheel cleaner and tire shine look interesting to me!
unfortunately I have not, I'm interested in it as well, and if it a cleaner and protectant all in one even more so, iirc from the descriptions I read about it, it is just a protectant though, I'll look into it more

Im curious about the EcoWash..... I was trying to order EcoSmart from AG but they sent me EcoWash - which has never been opened..... how do you like it?!?!?
eco touch waterless wash? or cg ecowash?

Son1c

your pm box is full :props:
cleared!

Bates Detailing
01-22-2013, 10:01 PM
eco touch waterless wash? or cg ecowash?

I was sent the Eco Touch stuff - but never opened it.... how do you like it and do you recommend it? Im used to the CG EcoSmart which Im almost positive AG carries now.

SON1C
01-22-2013, 10:03 PM
oh okay, eco touch waterless wash is a great product, I've performed a good amount of waterless washes with it, the smell is entertaining lol imo it smells like fruit loops, iirc it dilutes 1:10 so if you have the concentrate it makes a great amount, also their bottles ( I use the eco touch ww spray bottle w/ the product) sprays great, big fan of the bottles and sprayers
I can't comment on ecosmart as I've never used it.. almost bit on the last bogo of it

swanicyouth
01-22-2013, 10:35 PM
oh okay, eco touch waterless wash is a great product, I've performed a good amount of waterless washes with it, the smell is entertaining lol imo it smells like fruit loops, iirc it dilutes 1:10 so if you have the concentrate it makes a great amount, also their bottles ( I use the eco touch ww spray bottle w/ the product) sprays great, big fan of the bottles and sprayers
I can't comment on ecosmart as I've never used it.. almost bit on the last bogo of it

I have both the CG EcoSmart WW & the EcoTouch Dash Protectant.

1. The ETDP is a great product, that is just a protectant. Just leaves a nice clean matte look. Not oily, greasy, or nasty. I haven't used it in a while, I'm using UIG+ now. But I remember it was very "unchemical" like and its ingredients included a bunch of natural extracts.

2. The CG ES WW I have is RTU. I found it leaves some type of "protectant" behind that requires more work / buffing off than most WW products. It's definitely not a product for the cold. CG actually says you can dilute the RTU formula 1 or 2 times. I diluted it one time. It's not bad, but not as good as other choices that cost much less (Pinnacle WW 1:32 or UWW+ 1:22). I probably will save this for warmer days. I bought it on BOGO. I'm finding it hard to grasp on why someone would pay $9+ a bottle for 16 oz of "RTU" WW when it costs a grand total of 63 CENTS to make 16 oz off Pinnacle Waterless Wash (minus the DI water) - actually it cost me 31.5 cents since I bought the Pinnacle on BOGO as well.

Seth@NWCDetailing
01-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Interested in the window cleaner & tire shine! Don't get me wrong all seem intriguing.lol.
Looks like I might have to expand my arsenal.

cleanmycorolla
01-23-2013, 12:35 AM
eco touch APC is actually pretty kick ass! use it an love it!